17 - Confession...♥︎

{Author note: This is gonna be a long chapter. 😅😆}

Author POV

Namjoon knelt to the ground where jungkook was crying miserably and patted his back to calm him down. "Why hyung? Why does he have to do this? Why did he come back? You know right? How I have worked to get this business into the most popular one? Then why does he have to ruin everything?", jungkook told between his sobs and stuttered badly which made Namjoon to get anxious. "Jungkook, don't worry, please calm down, look, I'm sure that you can solve this easily like the way you did last time. Now get up! Don't be like this jungkook-ah calm down!!", namjoon held his hand and made him stand. "But hyung!! I seriously want to kill him rn!!!", Jungkook told a bit furiously. "No Jk!! You know right? He might do something silly which might hurt you again, let's handle it carefully!!", Jungkook looked at Namjoon with his tears.

"But hyung! You know right? How I've worked hard for this? I don't want to loss this!! I can't let my hard work go in vain!", Jungkook looked down leaving Namjoon worried as hell for his state. "Don't worry Jungkook-ah i told you right? We will handle it and your hard work never goes in vain!! Calm down!", Namjoon tried to calm him down while giving him a warm hug while patting his back.

"Hyung! I can't work now, I want to be alone please", namjoon sighed and nodded. "Okay but be careful!", jungkook nodded and left from there.

Y/n POV

I was thinking about Jungkook being so angry, I never saw him like this but he looked so furious and sad. I regret talking to Namjoon oppa infront of him. I was in my thoughts when jungkook came out of his cabin with tears in his eyes and went towards the exit. I got up and went to him but he walked away fastly. But still I followed him. He refused his driver to take his car but walked instead. I followed him.

*****

Gosh!! How long is he gonna walk? 20 minutes passed following him but he never stopped. Finally! I went behind him as he stopped walking and looked down. I looked infront of him and found him standing infront of a library. I furrowed and followed him when I saw him walking inside. He started looking for some books but didn't take any but just sat on one chair. I just grabbed a random book and sat on the table a bit far from him. He leaned on the table and started crying, silently. I felt so bad for him. I couldn't see him in that state but I can't even do anything, I'm helpless.

I stood up sighing and went to him, he didn't notice me as he was fully leaning on the table. I rested my hand on his shoulder in fear not wanting to make him angry. he looked upto and I gave him a small smile. My heart stabbed seeing him like this, the way he looked at me seeking for help with those swollen doe eyes, red nose and puffed cheeks. For my surprise, he didn't do anything but just turned him self to me and hugged my waist. I was surprised by his actions also got me butterflies in my tummy. I caressed his hairs as he hugged me more tightly by my waist.

"Y/n... please stay like this for a while, its comforting, please!!", He told snuggling into my tummy giving me ticklish sense. I chuckled and continued caressing his hairs. I still wonder how he makes me smile everytime. My whole life changed when he came into my life... I want to know more about him, about his happiness and his sadness. About his past and things which can comfort him...

He sniffed and snuggled. But the next thing he did took me out of being shocked. He pulled me and m-made me sit on his l-lap. "Jun-", he didn't let me speak. "Sshhh!! Let me stay like this." He said snuggling into my neck for which my cheeks turned bright red. "B-but, can I ask who is this?", I asked looking at the wallpaper in his phone which was kept on the table. He scooted his head up and looked to the picture and sighed. "S-she's ChaeYoung. My e-ex", I gasped lightly. I stood up from his lap. "O-oh! I'm sorry." He looked at me confused. "Are you guys married?", I asked heartbroken even tho I don't know why I feel like that. And yes, the picture from his wallpaper was of a wedding. They were in their wedding outfits.