11 - First Kiss~~

Jungkook POV

Controlling my rapidly beating heart, I let out a deep breath and continued driving. Everytime when she looked at me, I just couldn't control my heart beat, I felt butterflies for her gazes she used to pass in the whole drive. Finally, exhaling deeply I got out of the car when we arrived at my house. She looked around for a second and got off too. She stood beside me looking at the place where I have arranged the party. I walked inside and felt her following me. Everyone present there greeted me when they noticed me standing there with Y/n.

"Good evening sir! We were waiting for you!", one fellow told who is from Jung's company. "Hey Jungkook!! How are you buddy?", Hoseok hyung asked me pulling me for a hug. I smiled surprisingly and hugged him back. "I'm doing good hyung! What about you?", he chuckled. "I'm good Jk! Come let's have a talk!", He told and took me for a walk while speaking. Suddenly a guy came and stood infront of us smiling. "Hey Tae!!! How are you man? Long time no see!", I smiled widely in happiness for seeing him after so long. I gave him a long hug and parted away. "Yeah! I'm a new worker in Jung's company", I smiled widely at his statement. "What? Really? I'm happy for you bro!", He giggled and nodded. Then taehyung went away as he wanted to talk with someone else.

Then me and Hoseok hyung went towards the pool while talking about our work.

Author POV

You were just wandering around the restaurant as you had none to talk with. The whole restaurant was busy some were drinking, some were with their family, some having fun while dancing and some clicking pictures. You just walked towards a path which led to a pool, you were looking at the blue water which looked so pleasent in that dimmed light area. Just when your attention was grabbed by a guy who was talking with someone. When you took a clear look at him, you found Suho. You widen your eyes and gasped when you saw him as you didn't expect him to be here. Everytime you used to see him, you would end up shivering badly, scared. Just like now.

For your unfortunate, he turned around and noticed you but to get rid of his attention you found a guy back facing you as you went and stood behind him. You noticed Suho coming towards so to get escaped from his sight, you held the shoulder of the guy infront of you. He turned around and without even recognizing him, you held the back of his neck and pulled him to closer to your face. You sighed in relief when you noticed that it was none other than Jungkook. But started feeling butterflies due to the closeness. Your lips was on his jawline and his lips was on your cheek.

There Jungkook was being so shocked because of your action. And Hoseok there standing froze couldn't understand what's going on and what to do. You being so scared, you whispered, "Jungkook, please I beg you!! Please save me from that guy! Please!", You asked in almost crying voice as his eyes soften and rested his hand on your waist. You just wanted be protect yourself and for the state you are now, made it look like you both were kissing, from behind.

Jungkook POV

I was so shocked at her action that I froze on my spot, my heart was beating crazily for the closeness. Her soft lips were pressing against my jawline which made my lips go against her  chubby bubbly cheeks. I was so happy that I wanted to squeal and jump all around the world but her whisper brought me back to my senses. Her pleading eyes and almost crying voice softened me. I slowly held her waist. From the corner of my eyes, I saw that guy standing next to us so I didn't think of anything but just held her cheeks and attacked my lips on hers. She widened her eyes and noticed the guy too, she kissed me back. After a kiss of around 2 minutes, we both backed away, she looked down.

He just went away but I felt him smirking, he passed a very bad vibes with his behavior. I think I should stay with Y/n until he is gone from here. She was even so scared of that guy, what if he hurt her? When I was In my thoughts, the piercing faint sobs brought me back to reality. Y/n was looking down, sobbing and sniffing. Tears drip from her eyes. She looked up," I-I'm sorry s-sir b-but t-thank you for sa-saving me fr-om him. I- shouldn't have done th-that all of a sudden, I-I'm sorry". She told in between her sobs and left without listening to me.

I sighed. She maybe is uncomfortable but was helpless. I hope she doesn't feel anything bad about me. Just when i realised, I looked at Hoseok hyung only to find him being so shocked and froze. "Hyung?", I shook him as flinched and looked blankly at me. "You- what happened just now?", he asked faintly as I chuckled. "Nothing happened, I just helped her from a trouble, now tell me what we were talking about?", I asked as he giggled sighing.

"Yeah......", then he started speaking as my thoughts were only about Y/n, I don't know where she went now I think I should stay a bit close to her until we leave.

Y/n POV

Now he will be thinking about me very badly, I think I should just disappear, I can't even show my face to him now, I wish I could skip the time now. I was walking, almost running while wiping my tears which was unstoppable. I felt a hard pull by my wrist. I looked up and saw Suho there again.

He just dragged me and pinned me on the wall, at the washroom. His hands were beside my shoulders and he was standing so close to me. "Why are you trying to escape babygirl? Don't you know? I can find you anywhere you stay?", he spoke out in his dark voice which shivered my legs. "P-Please le-ave m-me!",I told trying to push him but everytine I did, he proved me that he was stronger. Being scared again, I screamed my heart out. "JUNGKOOK!!!", I didn't know why I took his name but I just wanted to get saved. But as soon as I did that, he closed my mouth his hand and started sucking and biting my neck leaving his marks over there. "Missed this babygurl!!", He whispered in my neck and sucked on the every spot making me scream which came out as muffled voice.

But then I saw him landed on the ground, with a hard punch on his face, given by my life savior, Jungkook. "Jungkook!! Don't make it controversial! Leave him, let's hand him to police", the guy from before who was with him, told while stopping Jungkook from beating him again. Jungkook then looked at me which made me shiver of his sharp and anger filled gaze. He stood up straightly and came infront of me.

To be continued...