13 - Sweet Times!

Jungkook POV

I went  S H O O K when I saw the view infront of me when I turned around after admiring her cute pics. I saw Y/n standing there with her messy hair and her clothes fully drenched. "Ahh!!!! Never expected that Y/n had a ghost as a friend which looks same like her!!", I gasped and dramatically acted like I was scared but tbh, I was surprised seeing her in this state that too at this time and right infront of me. "Y/n?? Why are you so drenched?? Did you perhaps fall in some-", she didn't let me finish. "Yahh!! I didn't fall in anything. Can't you see? It's raining heavily outside!!", She told removing her jacket.

I was so stunned by the view, her body which is drenched with a pink t-shirt making her look hot. The droplets which is falling from her hairs made her look gorgeous. AHH!! My baby! Why do you have to look so hot?!  "What are you looking at? Leave the room, I have to change!!", She pouted as I suddenly realized my stare at her and just walked past her asap.

I wonder how I couldn't know that it's raining, maybe I was so into her beauty which was just perfect to be hung on those pretty walls. I smiled at myself like a crazy person and sat on the couch. Suddenly her drenched figure came infront of my eyes, I quickly shrugged my thoughts not wanting to make it complicated.

*****

Just after few minutes she came out of the room and stood infront of me being shocked. "I'm sorry I didn't make anything for you to eat, I'll make it right now!", She told almost ran towards the kitchen. I sighed and looked at my phone which got me shook. It's already 10 pm and how and when I'm gonna leave from here? Just when Y/n came from the kitchen. "Here!", I saw the plate she had in her hand and saw a simple dish. I smiled and took it from her. "How is it?", She asked when she noticed me having the first bite. "Hmm!! Not bad!", I exclaimed as she laughed nervously. "Sorry but it's the first time I'm doing it I mean I've never done this type of dish before!", I just smiled assuring her.

"Wait for me please!", She said going towards the kitchen again. "Uhmm... I know this food isn't enough so... You can have this!", She handed me a bottle of banana milk for which I squealed in happiness. "Oh my god y/n, you know I just can drink this banana milk and starve for eternity. Seriously, now I'm happy and complete with the meal!", I told happily as she chuckled.  "Uhmm sir? *I hummed*. Can you stay here for tonight?", I chocked on my banana milk and looked at her in wtf face. "uhm. I mean it's raining heavily outside, it's not safe for you to drive at this time so you can stay I guess".

I thought about it for a while and nodded nervously. "Good then!!", She showed her famous cute smile for which I'll never fail to melt. I think I've fallen in love with her, it would be bad if I still ignore my feelings, I think I can't stop myself from loving her from my whole heart. But I wasn't to know what she feels about me.

Author POV

You sent to your bedroom smiling thinking about him eating the food which wasn't that good. You looked behind and saw him following you to the bedroom. "Where am I gonna sleep?", He asked as you started thinking. "I think I'll have to adjust on the couch. There's only one bedroom here", you told standing Infront of your bed. You quickly took the pillow you sleep with and was about to leave. "Will you mind if we sleep here?, because it's too cold outside it's not good for you", you started feeling nervous. "I won't mind but-"..... "Then come on, I won't mind it either but I just can't let you sleep in this cold weather!!", You slightly nodded chuckling nervously. You went to the other side of the bed and slept there, back facing him. you were feeling sleepy but didn't wanted to, you were scared and nervous of what if you hug him in your sleep.

Many things had happened which is still embarrassing for you, so you were a way to nervous and scared. As usual, overthinking about some random things you drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook POV

I saw her sleeping at other side back facing me and slept on the another side. I turned my head to look at her only to find her sleeping while back facing me. Minutes were passing but I wasn't feeling maybe because of my thoughts, of My Baby... Just when I felt a hand wrapping around my waist and pulling me. I found y/n hugging me like a koala, she snuggled into my chest breathing deeply. My heart beat went on a raised speed but I tried keeping it normal. I slowly sneaked my hand around her shoulder and other on her waist and pulled her completely closer to me.

*****
-Author POV-

You woke up and looked around just to find yourself being locked within his arms. He was tightly hugging me even when he is in deep sleep. I widened my eyes and sat up after successfully getting out from his grip. Just then he opened his eyes looking at you with his killing eyes even if they were sleepy. "Hey!! Good morning ba-", he was about to tell further but paused thinking about his words. "Ah! I-i mea-nt Good morning, back! Yes that's right!!", He laughed awkwardly.

"Back?", he nodded for your confused question. "Yes!! I meant... uhm... Say it BACK!!!", He again laughed nervously and acted like he was angry on you as you didn't greet him in return. "Ohh ah! Good morning!!", You smiled and looked at him weirdly.  But blushed.....

To be continued...