"Taehyung, I said leave me." Hara said every word slowly and clearly putting emphasis on every word and this made Taehyung's anger rise.

"I wouldn't." He said with a clenched jaw. Hara raised her brow at this and then suddenly very harshly yanked her hand out of his grip.

"When I say leave, you leave." She said with an icy cold tone. Surprisingly, visibly a shiver ran down all three our spines.

"And now like I said I'm gonna leave but I would really answer all your questions once I get back." She said as she turned to go.

"And when are you gonna come back." Jungkook asked her this time.

"I'll come back either today or tomorrow." She rushed away after she spoke with a face which clearly said 'no more questions'.

"How the hell did she open the door?" Taehyung and Jungkook yelled at me at the same time and I yelled back "How would I know?"

We went and sat at the couch. I then took out my phone and saw the recording of few minutes back from Hara's room. I showed it to both of them as well.

"Whose this Jade?" Tae inquired.

"No idea." Was the only response from me.

"And why did he and would he drug Hara?" Jungkook asked, more to himself than to us.

"Her last sentence shocked me." Both of them nodded with and agreeing face as i said that.

"She said she's gonna ruthlessly murder this Jade person. What did he even do that made Hara so mad that she's ready to kill someone? Her tone when she was talking to that person was so cold, so intimidating, so authoritive. I've never heard her speak like that." Jungkook said as he leaned back on the couch.

"Whose voice was like that?" We heard Namjoon hyung say. We turned around and all of them were coming towards our way in new clothes after completing the mission. Of course they changed. They wouldn't come back in blood soaked clothes.

"Hara's." Replied Taehyung.

"Why so?" Jin hyung questioned and all of them got themselves comfortable in the couch.

I then explained everything to them. From what happened after they went for the mission to how Hara escaped us.

"I hope what we are thinking is not true." Said Hoseok hyung as he put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hand.

"I have something in my mind." Yoongi hyung said out of the blue. He was so quiet all the time. We just nodded our head and he started explaining whatever he has in his mind.

Hara's pov

I jumped in my car and in high speed drove to the location.

Very soon I reached the location and parked my car enough metres away from the warehouse that it was not visible. I spotted Eunwoo's car and went there.

I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around and had his hand around my neck.

"It's just me. It's me." I assured him in a murmuring voice and he sighed and removed his hand.

"I was waiting for you. Come let's go in. Our men are already around the warehouse. On your instructions they will attack and knock down all the men who are guarding this warehouse or whatever else you say would also do." I nodded as he said that.

"Tell them to just knock them out and nothing else." He then told the instructions to our man after I said that through the comms or I could also say Bluetooth earpiece.

We waited there for sometime in silence and after a few minutes Eunwoo told that he got informed just now that everything's clear and we can now go in.

"Let's go." I said and grabbed Eunwoo's hand and started going in. Once we were in we took out our guns. I didn't had a gun in the mansion so I took one from Eunwoo when I arrived here. One of our men came and told us that he's on the third floor so we went through the staircase making as less noise as possible.

As we reached there we saw a lot of gates and some sound was coming from one of the gates. We slowly walked there and I tried to open the gate and I was successful. I'm glad that the door didn't creak when I opened it.

As I peeped in, I saw Jade sitting in a chair, talking to someone being completely unaware that he is gonna lose his dear life very soon.
_______________________________________________

Precap - "No one dear." || "I only wanna play a little." || "Welcome to my darkside."
_______________________________________________

That's it for today.

I know I'm very late and I'm sorry.

This chapter is kinda small if you extract the repeated paragraphs.

This chapter exactly contains 1212 words excluding the repeated paragraphs.

The next chapter will be up by 20th of this month.

B-bye.

P.S. - the credits of the picture goes to the owner.