All of a sudden I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and it was from an unknown number. I picked up and before I could say anything the person on the other side spoke.

On the phone

??? : Remember me?

My blood boiled when I heard his voice.
Hara : How can I not?

??? : I'm glad to know you remember me darling. I'm so happy that I'll be able to hold you in my arms again and this time I won't let go of you.

Hara : You wish Jade. You flew away that time but not this time.

Jade : Oh really!? What would you do my dear? You are just a vulnerable and weak girl.

I chuckled humorlessly as he said that.
Hara : Seriously!? You do remember that you drugged me right?

Jade : Yeah, ofcourse I do. And well man, that was so fun seeing you not able to do anything.

Hara : Be aware Jade. I'm coming to get you and this time I'll ruthlessly murder you.

I cut the call as I said that. While I was talking to him I tracked down his phone and I've got his location now.

I sent the recording of my call with Jade to Eunwoo as well as his location. He immediately texted me back. The text said "I'll be there in no time."

I then changed in black clothes.

I then took my phone, wallet, and a knife and shoved it in my purse

I then took my phone, wallet, and a knife and shoved it in my purse. Then I went and opened my room door with the help of a hair pin and went out straight to the stairs and descended down them.

Jimin's pov

I called Jin hyung and told him to finish the mission as soon as possible and come home quickly. He asked me why do I have such urgency in my voice and I just told him that I'll tell him once all of them comes home.

All three of us were sitting on the couch when we heard some footsteps. I looked up and I saw Hara coming down.

"How did you come out of the room?" I asked or should I say yelled as I stood up. She was fully dressed like a businesswoman in complete black.

"I have my tricks." She said rushing towards the main door.

"You aren't going anywhere from this house." As Taehyung said this he ran and tightly held Hara's wrist.

"Taehyung leave me. I swear I'll answer all your questions but not now. I need to leave. I'm busy at the moment." Hara tried to make herself free from Taehyung's grip but wasn't able to.