Pulling it out of it's black encasing, the long, black dress went to my feet. It was sparkly and the detailing was much better than I could describe.

It fit me perfectly in every place imaginable. It had two skinny straps, and a very exposed neckline, exposing my collarbones.

I laid it out on my bed, and proceeded to fetch the matching, sheer detailed gloves from my shopping bag.

An hour later, I was finished with my makeup, and had just slipped on my dress.

Explaining to Santi where I was going was challenging, but he and Lina were watching movies on the couch.

I didn't lie to him, even though that would've been easier.

He expressed his concerns, but he trusts me. Which he should.

I put on my heels that added an extra four inches to my height. I was glad Lorenzo had a huge height advantage compared to me.

Doing a once over in the mirror, I walked down the stairs and greeted both Santi and Lina.

Lina ran toward me, probably fascinated by the designs on my dress. She was smiling harder than ever.

"Do you like it, Lina?" I asked, looking down at her.

She nodded her head excitedly, then ran off, toward the television.

"You look beautiful, little sis."

"Thanks."

The doorbell rang before Santiago could say anything more, and I made my way to it.

When I opened the door, I was met with Enzo dressed in one of his finest dark suits, holding a bouquet of Carnations. His hair was perfect, as always, and his neck tattoos peaked through his suit.

The tattoos on his face were much more prominent than usual, which I noticed.

He was looking down at his shoes when I opened the door, and when he looked up, his eyes widened.

"Wow," he said, mesmerized, "you look—" he stumbled upon his words. "You look..." his cheeks began to turn red. With his fair skin, it was noticeable.

I had never seen him this flustered before.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He handed me the flowers. "These are for you, baby."

I offered my hand, taking them. "You didn't have to," I smiled.

"I know. I wanted to,"

I walked away for a brief moment, and returned.

I gave Santiago a reassuring look before walking out to the car with Enzo.

He opened my door, and closed it when I was promptly inside, and drove for about twenty-five minutes before we arrived at a popular casino, only frequented by rich people with everything to lose.

There were rumors crime lords for all around the globe come here for a plethora of reasons.

Cashing unauthorized checks, paying debts, making deals, gambling. You name it.

Before handing the keys to valet, Enzo opened my door, and took my hand in his to let me out.

"So, when will you tell me about this master plan of yours?" I asked, wrapping my hand around his arm.

"Just go with the flow." He grinned.

Moments prior to walking inside, Enzo showed one of the guards a ticket I had never seen before, and he nodded, opening both doors for us.