15. [Happy (End)]

Y/N POV:

I woke up in the morning with my alarm which was soon turned off by someone that definitely wasn't me. When I opened my eyes there was this person in front of me, I couldn't believe it. I tried to get up but failed miserably as the pain shot up my whole body.

JK - You never listen. Come, I'll help...

I turned my face to the other side showing that I'm still angry with him. He chuckled at me and then embraced me in his arms. He kissed on top of my head and rested his head against mine. I, now, turned to him. His hair was disheveled, eyes were hooded and he had a bunny smile on his face as usual.

JK - No matter how many times I thank you. You're just amazing... Mrs. Jeon.

You - How many times I'm going to save you, Hubby?

JK - Aww! Babe, is that why you're angry? Come on, you know I was innocent.

You - It would be better if my Mafia King Husband will not tell me the stories of his innocence!

He then again chuckled and made me wear his hoodie he was wearing yesterday. I pouted again thinking something.

JK - What happened baby?

You - Yesterday Rose told me that you killed her father?

He sighed and got up from the bed. He wore his black shirt which he took from the closet and underwear. He picked me up from the bed and took me to the balcony. First, he sat on the swinging chair and then made me sit on his lap.

JK - Babe, you know I'm a mafia king but I also have some limitations and rules. Rose's father was a worker with me. One day during our club deal, he was in the VIP area where he called a stripper to sleep with him. She denied it because that wasn't her job. 
On what I don't know he got upset and raped her. One of my men immediately ran to me and told me all that. I got so angry. When I entered the private cabin, that girl was on the floor, I gave my jacket to her to cover up. I talked with Machin (Rose's father's name) to apologize and give her the money she deserved. But I lost it when he denied it. I shot all six bullets in his brain right there.

I listened to all this and nodded at the end, understanding the story. I'm happy to have a husband like him. He's really different and I can't really explain it.

You - But Kook, don't get in trouble again.

JK - Oh my baby, I have you and I trust you with my whole heart, knowing you'll save me no matter what. Well, what did you do with Rose?

You - She was standing near the cliff so I just pushed her off. Rest was handled by Jīn Hyung.

JK - Uff! I sent him just in time. He told me whatever happened.

We were talking our ways off the case when suddenly a voice called us, "Jungkook!! Y/N!! Come down, breakfast is ready". We smiled looking at each other and yelled "coming". We got up. Wearing our clothes properly we went out of the room. Seeing the best family scene in front.

 Seeing the best family scene in front

(Ignore JK😅)

Suga Hyung made breakfast today as I saw him coming out from the kitchen. Taehyung was just done with setting the table. The rest were sitting there. Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok on the phone, Jin Hyung and Jimin were talking together.

Jungkook sat in the corner and as usual I sat with him. Laughing and talking all the way we ate and were now talking. You know family talks! 

Taehyung - I almost got questioned on my actions because of you guys.

Jimin - Seriously I won't be travelling 15 kilometers again for you guys. You ruined my, my time.  

We all laughed listening to them. Then I looked at Jin Hyung who was now laughing like a windshield cleaning voice. 

Jin - I just wanted to roll on the ground seeing you guys acting. Only I know how I controlled it.

You - Oh guys! Stop it now. Look Hobi Hyung isn't complaining at all, even after we got injured.

Suga - Oh yes! About that... Next time in intense case I'll be driving you.

The argument dropped then and there. Who would want to lose their life fighting Suga Hyung? I loved it like this only. Now let me clear the facts. All eight people are family. No one knows about it. Our common residency is my mansion. We all have respectable professions.

And the biggest secret you would be aware of by now is that we all are the underworld rulers. Even in the underworld, no one has seen our faces. We all had very different past. Some of us are mafia coz we wanted to and some are coz of their past. 

Yes, we all kill, rob, deal, beat and what not. But none of us ever deceived our profession. It's really true that I would have never helped my own husband if he was guilty here. Jungkook and I have been married for three years.

And about the story of my brother... yes, it was true that he also got accused similarly and later he killed himself. That was the reason I wanted immense power coz after his death I was like - homeless and foodless. Suga Hyung and I met in this mafia world only. And he loves me and everyone a lot.

He lost his family in an illegal attack, so for revenge he entered this world. Now, I'll take my leave as we're planning for an island trip...

Tae - Jeju is best, I'm telling you.

Jin - Nah! I prefer Ulleungdo.

Rest - Noooooo! Muuido is best.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it. This story of mine ends here guys. Requests are open. Please tell me how this one was in the comments.
Please vote, share and follow me.
Love you all cuties...💜💜💜