7. (Dead Body Recognized!)

Y/N POV:

Right now, me and Mr. Kim was sitting in my office as I explained the case to him and in what way I wanted his help. He's really patient. He listened to all of it closely. Well, let me tell you, he's a hacker and I needed a lot of help.

Namjoon - You can call me Hyung... OK! I think I understood the scene and what do you want from me. Don't worry, I'll handle all the details discreetly. One will know.

You - Hyung I'll send you the list?

Namjoon - OK, but not on our usual chatting app. I'll tell you where to, and how to call me next time. And I'll be taking Yoongi's help too.

I nodded at him. While talking or working with him I feel like a detective more than being a lawyer. Soon he told me many things and now it was my turn to have patience and listen carefully. Soon after giving the information, he was ready to leave.

You - Hyung! Thanks for helping...

He turned his heels to me after listening to my words. He looked at me with genuine love in his eyes. He then said

Namjoon - I just know why you're helping Jeon like this, Y/N. I just want to say that don't only use emotions but the brain too. I'll give you all the information about the person who is and might be related to the case, just remember not to go with the flow of emotions and manipulation of the people. 
And, don't say 'thanks'. I'll help you whenever you're in need.

I nodded smiling; he returned the smile with so politeness. His advice is not just like that, I must think about what he said as he's right. Also, if someone is guilty, how will I make him or her confess? Let's think about this later.

First, I need to again analyse the crime scene and head - to headquarters. This time Rose is in the office and I've got to go with Hobi only. We left for the destination.

?? POV:

I'll not fail my plan this time. I will see him hanging to death no matter what. I'll not you go this time Jeon. You'll regret what you did to my man.

Man 1 - We're going out of records for that advocate Boss. She hired high security and now there's no way we can get Jeon as High Officials with high security are taking care of him.

?? - This Y/N is becoming a great problem for us.

Man 2 - Boss, she hired Jung Hoseok, world's best sniper with army training. We can't even peek at her now.

I clinched my fist at that and my jaw clenched at the information. I signalled my men to leave. Tears pricked in my eyes remembering my brother. You'll regret your decision to be involved in this case Y/N.

Y/N POV:

Right now, I was at the crime scene inspecting the area again, more carefully when I received a call. I was about to cut the call but picked when I saw the caller ID "Yoongi Hyung". I attached the phone to my ear

OTP*
Yoongi - We've got shocking info. No one in the world can hang Jeon now. Come to my mansion. Namjoon is here too.

You - Coming Hyung.
Call Hung*

I cut the call with some confused expressions. Hobi was already looking at me with a questioning face so I said

You - I don't know, Hyung said he got a leading and winning clue.

He nodded at my words and we left for Hyung's mansion. Guards were there all around but no one stopped us. We entered and saw Namjoon hyung waiting for us in the living room. He was looking at his watch. But he relieved when he saw us, he signalled us to come to some room, we followed him

When I entered the room, it was amazing. A big meeting type table in the centre, a screen and projector in the front, dark themed walls.

 A big meeting type table in the centre, a screen and projector in the front, dark themed walls

Yoongi - You came... Good, take a seat. So, as I told, me and Namjoon got the lead clues. I got something or many things about: Kc Kenney, that murdered man, those two men who ran, CCTV footage, that clue you gave me that day and this lady.

And he showed the picture of a girl on the screen, including me, no one was even surprised. Well, let's listen to him and again Yoongi Hyung started telling all what he found.

JK's POV:

I am sitting on the bed right now thinking 'are they getting any clue? Of course, Y/N is a capable lawyer. She'll never let me die'. I was still having the phone in my pocket which she gave me. Also she was true that no one except officer Jimin will enter my cell... 

I took the phone out and opened it for the first time. It was just like a new one. I wondered 'did she purchase it for me?' Well, I wanted to talk to her but she told me to call only in emergencies and she's right. I don't want to risk it too. 

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts when the phone in my hand buzzed. I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown. I still picked it up and a voice came

?? - Save it now as my number, Jungkook.

JK - You scared me for a moment

You - I hope no one is near you.

JK - No, but why did you call?

You - I'm coming, we've got the leading clues and are ready to fight the case.

JK - Oh god!! I knew you would do it. I'm waiting.
Call Hung*

?? POV:

Man 1 - Boss, she's heading somewhere...

?? - Attack them.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it here guys.. I'm sorry for late update.
Please please vote, follow and share it guys...

Love you all as always...💜💜💜