8. (Attacked!)

[POVs will Switch]

Y/N:
Right now, I was in the car, on the way to the headquarters. I was so happy that I found the lead. I was so eager to tell Mr. Jeon. It's not like I was smiling foolishly but yeah, I was happy. Like after hard work of 5 days and almost losing my life two times I'm finally getting over the case.

JK:
Y/N just called me and told me that she's ready to fight the case three days before. I was really happy but I'm thinking what if something happens. Well, I should think positively. I'm waiting for Y/N.

Y/N:
I was in my car. We were just about to reach but I saw a car driving at such a fast pace. And it happened, it hit us. Our car was just saved from getting turned. I really don't know what to do at the car didn't turn fully but sideways.

Hobi was stuck in the seat with seat belt, my driver was hurt badly like almost dead and my foot was stuck below the driver's seat. Hobi and I were trying so much to get out but after a few seconds I only started to feel dizzy. 

JK:
Is she alright? I don't feel good.!

Y/N:
I saw a masked person coming towards me. I knew what was going on but what upset me was I was helpless. That person came near the open window, put a hand in and took out the files and the pen drive. Shaking head, that person went away.

JK:
My heartbeat is also increasing. Is it because I'm panicking? But I think something isn't going well...

Now tears left my eyes.

Hobi:
I was stuck between the seat belt and seat. I see a masked person coming and taking all the proof. It was so awful. When I saw Y/N getting unconscious, Yoongi's voice rang in my ears "I trust you Hoseok" I can't let anything happen to her, she's, my duty.

After somehow, I got free. I fired the door and got out stumbling. When I stood straight, I touched my forehead, it had a wound. I then forgot it and ran towards Y/N. I immediately called Yoongi and an ambulance. We took her to the hospital.

Yoongi - Were you able to save the leads?

I shook my head disappointed in myself. Yoongi kept a hand on my shoulder patting it. Tears pricked but I controlled it somehow. Yoongi's eyes still showed trust. Soon the doctor came.

Doc - Are you both Y/N's family? 

Yoon Hope - Yes, Is she alright?

Doc - No need to panic. She is alright and you can meet her. She just had a deep wound on her left leg, the rest are just small injuries.

Listening to this me and Yoongi ran towards her room. When I opened the door, I saw her lying on the bed with bandages. Now a tear fell, but I know we had to stay strong. Yoongi has already entered the room.

You - Don't throw a knife today.!

We both chuckled at it and sat near her. I told everything to Yoongi now. He was listening to everything without getting emotional but angry.

Yoongi - I think we need to tackle this case a different way.

I looked at him confused but Y/N was looking at him with wide eyes.

You - Yoongi Hyung! No.!

Yoongi - I'm not listening to you this time. I never interfered but now it's getting too much. You both could have lost your lives. Whoever the mastermind is, he's ready to kill you. I know you'll never go this way but now I have to call him.

Hobi - Who?

Yoongi - Kim Seokjin.

I now widen my eyes. Kim Seokjin is a known name. He's in an industrial world with a clean name but only a few people know who he is. He is a calm thunderstorm. If you value your life then don't ever provoke him.

I saw Yoongi getting out of the room with a phone in his ear. Y/N just shook her head in defeat. I was about to get up but stopped when her phone rang. She looked at me. I picked up the call and put it on the speaker. 

OTP:
JK - Hello? Y/N?
You - Jungkook! I'm sorry I couldn't come.
JK - No, are you alright?
You - I... I am.
JK - No, you aren't...
You - *Sigh* (Told him what happened)
JK - I'll be fine if you're fine. Please take care, we still have 3 days left. I know we can make it.
You - Thanks for trusting so much Jungkook.
*Call Hung*

Hobi - Is he really just your client?

She turned her face to the other side and said "Yes" in an inaudible voice. I could only giggle at it. I could feel they're close. Well, Yoongi came back. He sat on the nearby chair with his legs apart and put the phone back in his pocket.

Yoongi - He's coming.

Hobi - Will the media not be behind him?

Yoongi - He knows how to escape and tackle matters.

Hobi - *Huff* Of course. He's related to the underworld.

We all sat and waited for 20 minutes approx. After 20 minutes Seokjin came as Yoongi received a call and he replied with only the room number. Few seconds later a tall, fair man with white shirt, grey overcoat and pants entered the room.

 Few seconds later a tall, fair man with white shirt, grey overcoat and pants entered the room

Yoongi stood and hugged the man. He sat and Y/N and Yoongi explained the matter to him.

Jin - I just know what to do. I think the pen drive must be with Mc Kenney and the rest of the files with the mastermind. *After thinking something* Y/N, you'll handle Kenney and I'll go for the files.

Yoongi smirked and Y/N nodded. Oh no! Is that what he's planning!!

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today guys... Sorry for the late update ... I was so tired seriously.
Please please vote, share and follow me. I would love to see people love my stories.
Love you all...💜💜💜