4. (Special Cell)

?? POV:

Man 1 - Boss, Jungkook hired Advocate Y/N.

?? - No matter what I'll not let them go this easy.

Man 2 - But this time we have to face Advocate Y/N. She's not an easy person nor a joke to handle like others.

?? - No matter what I'll not let Jungkook slide this time. He almost finished my whole world.

I was thinking all this gritting teeth remembering what Jungkook did to me. I was ready to die but ready to leave him. I have to plan big this time.

Y/N POV:

We all were now sitting in the police station in front of Mc Kenney who was in hell anger but couldn't say anything as Taehyung, his head was right now standing in front of him. He was giving him orders that what NOT to do with Jungkook as he was not yet proved criminal, also he don't need to do effort on making him confess as now the matter is in court's hands.

 He was giving him orders that what NOT to do with Jungkook as he was not yet proved criminal, also he don't need to do effort on making him confess as now the matter is in court's hands

Kenny - But sir this person id just a piece of-

Tae - I'm not here to listen or debate with you. I'm just here to give orders and tell you to see these documents.

As Tae said that I took all the signed documents out of my folder and put in front of Officer Kenny. He took them reading them, his eyes widened seeing the signature of Supreme Court's Judge, not any person but of Advocate Kim Eric.

He returned the papers but was still in anger seeing him, we went till the special cell and were about to leave but I looked at Tae again with worried eyes as it was my special client, for whom I'm sure is fully innocent.

Looking at me Tae nodded at me with full assurance, we again walked to Kenny's cabin. Kenny looked at him confused maybe thinking what's left now. Then Taehyung said

Tae - As I don't know much about you Kenny, saying truth I don't trust you. I'm sending a special officer for Jungkook's security.

Kenny - But sir this is my offi-

Tae - This is my country. I said what I said and it's an order, not opinion.

He nodded furrowing his brows. Taehyung took out phone from his pocket and dialed a number. After few seconds other person on the line picked up

On the Call*

Tae - Hey buddy.
?? - Hello Tae. Long time no talks huh!?
Tae - Come on we both were busy you know.
?? - Haha, I know buddy, tell what's the case ?
Tae - This time it's Y/N. I need your help in this Jimin.
Jimin - No need to ask dude just tell. It's you both, I'll never deny.
Tae - Actually Jungkook is trapped in some murder case and is now in Special cell. I can transfer you here in Head Quarters, I want you here as his security.
Jimin - Look at my post dude it's Superintendent and I'll do this ? But fine if it's you. I'll do iy. Reaching there in 30 minutes
Tae - You're commissioner's senior that's why I want you and Thank you so much you just have to look at him. I don't trust anyone here.
Jimin - Catching you in 30 minutes.

Call Hang*

After this conversation of his I looked at him smiling, without any tension now. In Taehyung's invigilation they have put Jungkook all safe in the Special Cell.

 In Taehyung's invigilation they have put Jungkook all safe in the Special Cell

For now we were waiting for Jimin named guy. Taehyung just told me his name as we should know it. We just had to wait for another 25 minutes and that Jimin guys was now here. Whole station stood second time saluting him, first time they stood for Taehyung.

 Whole station stood second time saluting him, first time they stood for Taehyung

Jimin was also here with other officers around him. Officer having guns in there hands for his protection I assume. He came and shook hands with Tae. Tae explain him the whole matter and Jimin nodded understanding it.

He told an officer to arrange a cabin for him on this floor and in 20 minutes they did. He told everyone clearly not to take any action without his permission, even Kenny. Kenny now looked at his minions in full anger. Maybe what he planned for is now failed or whatever.

Tae - I'll now take my leave young men.

We (Tae, me and Rose) left with that finally, without any tension. Tae and I hugged when we were out of the place and then left to our specific ways. Now again a question came in my mind. It was about my security. I needed special security in this case as I don't know who are culprits and they can attack me whenever they want.

When I sat in the car I again took my phone out and searched for a particular name again, the moment I got it I hit dialed. I know this person will help me no matter what. I trusted this man a lot.

On the call*
You - Hello !! Hyung ?
?? - I'll cut you into pieces if it's not important..

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it in this chapter guys...
Please please vote, share and follow me..
Love you all... 💜💜💜