14. (Saved! and Broke🔞)

Y/N POV:

After the gunshot, with teary eyes, I looked down but there were no wounds on me. Then I looked forward to seeing Rose on the floor with a bloody hand and her gun tossed around. Her guards tried to come towards me but were shot dead on the way.

I again looked here and there, stumbling, finding who's here. Then finally the person who saved me came in front of me. He was wearing all black, looking so handsome. Of course, I know him.

 Of course, I know him

Jin - You alright?

I ran to him and hugged him. I playfully hit his chest saying "Late". He chuckled and embraced me again. We walked to our car. When I gave last glance to the place before going, I was all her men dead on the ground. We sat in the car and drove off.

He soon stopped the car Infront of my mansion. Before getting out I looked at him again and hugged him whispering a "Thank You". And his reply was from the heart.

Jin - It's OK my li'l sister. But please be careful next time.

I nodded at him smiling. Wiping my face, I went out and entered my mansion. I just got my life at loss. I went to the kitchen straight and drank water first. Finally, after taking in some oxygen I plopped on my bed. It was starting to get dark now, so, I just went to kitchen to make dinner for myself, struggling so much. I was hell tired.

After having my dinner, I went to take a quick hot shower, as usual as my night routine. It was 11:30 right now. After my shower of 30 minutes, I came out in bathrobe and sat on my dressing table drying my hair peacefully. But peace was never an option.

I heard some crumbling and rattling sounds from my hall. I hurriedly took my licensed gun from the bed and moved towards the kitchen. The kitchen seemed empty in the dark, but I was feeling someone's presence around. I kept a hold on the gun, fingers on trigger, near my chest.

But I was suddenly pulled behind the wall. The person's one hand was on my mouth and other on my gun. I tangled him and again aimed the gun at his head. That person chuckled, keeping eye contact I switched on the lights and my eyes widened. That means Rose was right. Here stood a person in front of me, wearing a hoodie and a grin on the face.

You - Mr. JEON?

He again chuckled and removed the hood from his head. Taking advantage of my shock he snatched the gun and smelled it weirdly. I took some steps back. But he came towards me, throwing the gun beside bed on the sofa, he tangled my hands. My back was touching his chest. His hand was covering my mouth. He smiled and spoke

JK - Shouldn't I thank you? Love!

He then turned me to him and pushed me on the bed. My heart picked the race when he removed his hoodie. I can't ignore the fact that he's too handsome to resist. Manly face, toned body, perfect proportions and what more would you ask? But I was still not getting it, he entered my mansion. And now he's forcing me into bed.

JK - Don't think too much darling, I just loved you at the first sight, when you opened your door for me. I couldn't contain myself. But I had to control as I was already in trouble as for now, my name is clean again. Thanks to you.

He smirked and removed his belt. He crawled to top of me and tied my hands with his belt against the headboard. I was struggling. He stood on his knees, which were around my waist. He took out a handkerchief and stuffed it into my mouth.

JK - Darling you're shouting too much. Now, come on, look at me.

I wasn't looking at him, my brows furrowed looking another side, trying to ignore him. He 'tsked' and again hovered at me. Gripping my jaw, he made me look at him forcefully. He chuckled darkly and his hand went to my bathrobe knot. My eyes widened and I shook my head vigorously as 'No'. But this man wasn't listening. He opened my robe and now was staring at me shamelessly. 

I again turned my head to the side because of embarrassment as I wasn't wearing anything under it but he again held my jaw, he was clearly angry.

JK - Turn your face away from me again and I'll fuck you raw forgetting everything. Understood?

Now, tears fell from my eyes. This was humiliation. I nodded 'yes'. He again smirked, keeping his eyes on me he picked the hoodie from the floor he took out a bottle of lube. Removing his pants, he took a lube in his hands. I was still squirming on the bed. He hovered above me again and spread my legs. A whimper left my mouth. 

Just don't talk about his size. I would say he's big, that's it. He entered inside me, slowly. And because of that stupid hanky I wasn't able to get my voices out. After a few slow thrusts, he removed the cloth and spoke

JK - Now, I would love to hear those pretty noises of yours darling and of course that doesn't include your begging to stop.

You - AAH~ Jungkook! You-

Before I could complete my sentence, he sped up. After that the only thing that came out of my mouth were screams and moans. After 45 minutes, me cummings 2 times already, this beast on top of me started to get sloppier. I couldn't even form coherent sentences. My face was stained with tears and bed with my spots.

JK - I'm gonna cum babe.

After 3 more thrusts he finally came. He plopped on the bed beside me. I thought it was over but... He started to trace my face. I wanted to get away now but my strength didn't support me. He chuckled at my attempt and then again got on top of me.

JK - We aren't over yet, Babygirl.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it in this chapter guys. Please tell me how it's going in the comments.
Please vote, share and follow me.
Love you all...💜💜💜