13. (The Culprit's Side)

Y/N POV:

Seeing that text disturbed my brain. I replied to the person by "Who are you?". But what came as a reply was only the time and day for tomorrow to meet. I wasn't feeling something right. Was this related to Jungkook's case?

However, I thought a lot about it but then I decided to go. What if I didn't go and that person blew my skull while I'm in my home. So, I silently took my car keys and drove off to the address given.

When I reached the place, it was awesome. Breeze blowing, greenery, cool blue sky, some small stone dunes around, what more would you ask for? But what I knew was soon to be destruction. Something was off. I got out of my car, locking it, I stepped ahead.

Looking here and there I found a person standing near the cliff

Looking here and there I found a person standing near the cliff. I went there, the person was still standing still, enjoying the view. I again looked here and there and then cleared my throt to make the person feel my presence. 

In return I heard a sigh and a chuckle. Shit! The voice, it's too familiar, it should not be what I'm thinking. That person said

?? - Did you enjoy fighting for your so-called client or new lover?

You - ROSE!!!!??

No, this can't be. She was with me the whole time. For clues, files, proofs, what not. How come I never realize? I really failed in my career. My eyes were still widened. She pulled me out of the trance by saying

Rose - Now, what should I do with you? Oh, kill you.

You - Why? This big planning just to kill Mr. Jeon?

Rose came near me, maintain eye contact. Her eyes showed only hatred and anger. Her eyes got filled with tears, jaw clenched, she spoke

Rose - All this turned into soil. I will kill Jeon sooner or later. You don't even know who Jeon is. That bastard killed my father!! Never in my million lives I'll leave a single chance to kill him.

Hearing this I become shocked. What is it that I don't know till now? How and why will Jungkook kill her father? So many questions at one time came to my mind.

You - What? How?

She chuckled again.

Rose - One day like everyone at night I was waiting for my father at home. Do you know that feeling when you wait for someone and that person never shows up? Later I received a clip on my phone.
My dad was standing in an alley. He was talking with someone, afraid. His hands were shaking while talking. Suddenly the person standing in front of him said something and my dad fell on his knees. He was begging and crying. But that person just pulled out a gun and killed him.

By this time Rose was crying. She had tears falling from her eyes nonstop, cheeks stained.

Rose - When that person was about to go a truck with bright headlights passed by and I could clearly see Jeon fucking Jungkook going.

With that finishing she pulled out a gun, my eyes widened again. I took some steps back. She was coming closer.

You - You know about me. I'm a black belt. What if I fight with you?

Rose - Look around fighter.

When I looked around some guys came circling us. Rose again chuckled, nodding her head. Maybe at my stupid hope. I took more steps back. 

You - But what does your plan have to do with me?

Rose - Seriously? You fucking idiot! You saved my biggest rival.

You - But I've something to tell you. Personally.

She raised her brow at me but then nodded. I stepped towards her, leaned near her ear and told her something. The biggest secret she didn't know. After some minutes I stepped back. Her expressions changed and she pointed her gun at me about to fire.

I thought this was the end. I closed my eyes waiting for her to fire. Each second seemed like an eternity. 

Rose - I would have tortured you for years if I had patience. But I won't stop by this. I'll kill you no matter what.

My eyes were still closed. Now, two or three tears fell from my eyes and that's it. I heard it. The gunshot.

My body jerked in shock and my heart stopped. Tears were still falling. My eyes opened, the scene in front of me was blurry. The last sound I heard was one more gunshot.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it in here guys. Tell me how it was in the comments. Please don't die in suspense, next part coming soon.
Please please vote, share and follow.
Love you all...💜💜💜