I stopped in front of the door, hesitating a bit then I hear yelling from the inside. It's my youngest brother.

"I smell the fag! He's fucking here!" He yelled out in anger. The youngest of my siblings is Nathaniel, he's 13 years old and I can't forget the first time he landed a slap on my face because I forgot to make food. Yes, I was treated a real omega in the house even though I was born a submissive beta.

"Uhm, hi?" That was the first words that came out of my mouth when the door was slammed open, it was Mathilda, the second oldest among us.

"What is it that you need?" She spit those words out with disgust. Out of my 4 siblings, she's the only one who never hurt me physically, but she's pretty good at mental and emotional torment.

"May I come in? I just got a thing to say to m- to the family," I immediately corrected myself. She frown and rolled her eyes before she step aside.

"Now I'll need to clean up the whole floor, anyways, I can't let any of your germs to stick around," I could literally imagine her rolling her eyes. I just ignore it.

"What is it that you need? Is it that important that you'll have to say it to us personally?" My mother talked, clearly not wanting my presence in the house.

In the living room is where they are all gathered. My siblings and my parents. I took and deep breath and calm myself for a bit.

"I-I found my mate and I'm leaving with him so this is probably that last time you'll ever see me," and with that, the whole room was filled with cheering.

"Then fucking leave! We don't want any disgrace in our family! And oh, did you get accepted with your fucker of a mate? What is he? Dominant male or the other way around? Let's just wait until he discovered your se-" I let out a furious growl. They stopped.

"Do that I don't fucking care if you're my family but I'll make sure that there will be no good structure of your bones after I beat you to death!" I yelled at my father. I was breathing heavily after the burst.

This is truly the last time I'll be seeing them so might as well take everything out of my system so that I could have a good fresh start of my life with my mate.

"I am not here just to say that I'm leaving, I'm here to say this to you: stand up and work your lazy asses! I'm the only person who's carrying everything and providing you everything. And oh boy! The submissive is the one who's feeding the lazy dominants, how fascinating! Starting from now, the supply from the pack will be cut off. I'm resigning as the Head Warrior, so what's the point of supplying your living? That's all I'm going to say, I'll be leaving now!" And with that I didn't waste anymore time before rushing out of the door, not stoping for a second even after their yelling.

That was all I wanted to say. Fuck! I'm so fucking weak! After everything, I'm still thinking of their sake?! Now they'll have to work themselves for their living, I'm tired of everything and I won't let them to put me under their feet. I have my submissive mate and I'll learn to be a dominant soon, I'll be a complete different person.

Without wasting any time, I rushed towards the path that leads to the tents deep in forest. It didn't take me long before I reached the largest one which is where I stayed. I entered the tent and grab the two large bags on the corner. My clothes are already packed, I didn't know that they'll take me, all I know is that I must pack my bags just in case something happen.

With a smile on my face, I rush back to the pack house and there I see my mate with his parents. Kyle saw me and he can't stop himself from jumping up and down, pointing at me.

"Daddy!!" He yelled out in excitement as I ran the rest of the distance. I dropped my bags and had him in a hug. Fuck! I'm going with him, I'll finally be out of my parents' wrath!

"Are you ready now, boys? The car is already waiting for us," I heard papa said as he pats my shoulder. I look at him with a smile.

"Thank you, thank you for taking me with you," I happily thanked them. They don't know how happy I am right now! I was quite nervous and sad about hearing from Kyle that they'll be leaving the pack and I actually don't know what to do, but now I'm happy that they've decided to take me with them.

"Nope, there is nothing for you to thanks us, son. In fact, my mate and I owed you everything because because of you, Kyle is happy," and with that, mama motions us into the cars.

Mama and papa entered the other car while we were motioned to enter the other. I can't hide my happiness as I entered the expensive car with my mate clinging on me like a Kuala.

Yes, we're werewolves but we are living in a modern world but we chose to live deep in the forest, far from humans.

Khaled's POV (Submissive side of his wolf)

"H-How is it? D-Do you think my m-mate will love t-this?" I stuttered in embarrassment as I asked brother Alak about the welcome cake that I just made.

I don't know what to make or to give him as a welcome gift s-since he's coming here right today and he'll arrive anytime soon.

"Of course brother! What makes you think he won't love it? He'll accept it if you'll give it to him yourself," I look at brother Alak. I-I don't know! H-He won't accept it! I'm just sure he won't accept it!

H-He'll s-scream and h-have papa and mama h-hurt me again t-then they'll put a r-rope around my neck in front of e-everyone!

"Shhh! What are you thinking? It was the past, and I think it's now time to face up your fear. I know that you still remember the fact that he had found his mate and I think it's time to stand up and try to show him the bond?" Brother Alak took me into a hug and I just nodded.

But what If h-he'll reject m-my cake? B-But I know he loves sweet! That's why I made this cake with extra sweetness so that h-he'll like it.

"Oh brother! They've arrived!" Brother Alak let me go from the hug before patting my back to calm me a bit and lend me a bit of courage and braveness of what I'm about t-to do.

"B-Brother I'm scared!" I shamelessly admitted it. I'm scared of seeing him, what if he'll c-cry out loud b-because I'll only remind him o-of the past?

"Then, I'll be right behind you. Come on now, carry the cake out of the kitchen," Each step I take makes my heart beats faster. I think I'm going to have an heart attack.

The world cease to exist when I saw him, he was there with a large smile on his face but that smile immediately faded when his eyes met mine.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for being able to publish the next chapter!!