Chapter 62

I felt a soft hand grab my wrist and that made me calm down a bit. That voice was very familiar and I knew who it was exactly. I didn't understand why she was here and why at this moment.. I slowly turned my head and my eyes immediately landed on the others that I didn't expect to see today. Not only was Yeji here but she was with hyunjin and Namjoon, making me more surprised than I already was.

"Y/n, calm down.." she said as her other hand went to my cheek, rubbing her thumb gently on my skin. I automatically gulped as I stared at her for a moment before my brain could process what had just happened. I felt quite horrible but at the same time I felt like I was somehow powerful. "Oh god.. I'm sorry about this.." I said quietly as I massaged my head for a moment before Yeji let go of my wrist.

"It's alright.. at least we know that you are ready.." Yeji said making me quite confused but then I did kinda understand what she meant by that. "But.. im scared.. not only of bang pd but I'm scared of myself.. what if I'll have these kinds of episodes even after I've killed him..?" I asked as I looked at Yeji with sad eyes before they shifted to Hyunjin that walked closer to us, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Hey.. I know that you're scared and since this happened to you the first time.. control will take a while to have but with bang pd you have to go all in, you know? If you don't have control then you'll fight over him until.. he's dead"

Hyunjin explained and I just sighed as my body shook from how stressed and upset I was by the situation. I looked around at the others before a loud sigh escaped my lips. "I think.. I need space.." I whispered to Yeji that only showed me a worried expression. "Okay but if you want to talk-" Yeji started but immediately caught her off by saying, "I'm fine.. im just overwhelmed.. that's it" and with that I quickly left, not wanting to look at the others because I felt shame.

JAY POV

I stared as y/n left the room. The room was silent for a moment before Namjoon decided to clear his throat. "Theres some progress.." he whispered as I watched him walk from left to right. "Sir, if you're thinking she's fully ready then I would like for you to think about once again" Yeji said and I could see that she was genuinely concerned for the half-blooded werewolf. "Did I say anything about her being ready?" He spoke, his voice sounding quite serious and stern while glaring at the female. "Let's stop for today and give her space.. I need to think about something.." Namjoon whispered the last sentence before leaving the room.

I cleared my throat as I went to Yeonjun that was clearly traumatized by the whole incident. "You okay there buddy?" I asked with a teasing voice while patting his back that made Yeonjun glare at me. "Shut up, that girl is crazy" he said as he slapped my arm, making me move my hand away from his back.

"Fuck.. my visuals must be ruined" he said as he touched the scratch mark on his cheek bone making me chuckled a bit. "Your visuals has always been bad so how is it ruined?" I joked and immediately started walked away because I knew how Yeonjun would react. "Jay you fucking asshole-" he yelled after me while I could only turn my body and wave at him.

Y/N POV

I decided to throw myself on the bed as I stared at the celling, not knowing what to do with life. Why did that suddenly happen? It felt like I didn't remember what exactly happened- I couldn't remember how Yeonjun even ended on the floor.. everything was a blur but I kept on trying to remember what happened until I heard a familiar voice.

"Someone looks focused" I quickly sat up when I heard Jay. He was standing at the door, leaning against it while having his arms crossed against his chest. "Oh.. yeah.. I was just thinking about what happened back there with Yeonjun.. is he okay? I didnt even apologize" I said while scratching the back of my neck while watching Jay sit on my bed.

"I don't think you should even apologize.. what he said was.. too much.." he explained before I remembered what he said. Yeah.. I would definitely not apologize before he would do that because what he said was the reason why I lost control.. "yeah you're right.." I said as my gaze shifted to my hands that were fiddling with each other before my eyes widened when Jay grabbed one of my hands. "Hey.. I can see you're still upset by the situation, hm?" He asked while tilting his head slightly to the side. "Yeah... im really surprised by the sudden attack.. I can't even remember how everything happened you know?" I explained and Jay hummed. "I understand but-"

"GIVE IT BACK!" yelling was heard right outside the door before it was opened wide, Niki running inside. "Y/N!! HELP ME" he yelled as he jumped on the bed and basically attacked me. "Wait-" I said, not being able to breathe as niki laid on top of me.

THIRD PERSON POV

Jay only looked confused before looking behind him, seeing an angry Haruto that entered the room.
"Whoa! What's going on?!" Jay asked as he stood up and tried to stop Haruto from jumping on Niki because if he jumped.. then y/n would be crushed under them both. "Niki is just being annoying-"

"He wrote a really cringe love letter about you" Niki whispered but it was loud enough for both Jay and Haruto to hear. Haruto was turning slightly red while y/n was definitely a blushing mess before he pushed Niki off of her. "Hey off me!" She said dramatically before Niki pouted amd decided to cling onto her. "But I like hugging me y/n!" Niki said while looking at Haruto with a teasing smirk, trying to make him jealous.

"If Niki can hug you like that then I can too!" Haruto said, making y/n's eyes widened before he she got attacked by another tall vampire that hugged her from the other side. "I can't with you guys.." y/n said as she was sitting there with both guys beside her.

Y/N POV

I looked at them both as I had a fake disgusted look. I actually liked the hug they both gave me and I wanted Jay to join, that's why I looked at him and smiled before I was ready to say something but he caught me off. "I'll get going.. enjoy whatever you guys have going on right now.." he said as he.. looked a bit.. disappointed..

To be continued..

Author's note

I'm still stuck in 2023..

have you guys seen hyunjin's and yeji's performance??? I was dying-
I'm not okay.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 01 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 | ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ғғ |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें