Chapter 25

"Listen, y/n it's not a prank... I'm really shocked as well but I think you should ask someone else if your parents are even alive" Said Hyunsuk and all the boy's attention went to Mashiho that looked unbothered "Can we talk in private?" Mashiho asked while looking at me. He stood up and waited for me to stand up.

I stood up and followed him. He went outside and the same did I. I guess we are gonna talk outside I said to myself. He sat at a fountain and signed me to sit down beside him "explain" I said. Mashiho sighed and didn't look at me. He is avoiding eye contact I see... he definitely hides something "Are you going to fkn explain or what?" I said while getting angrier and losing my temper "Okay I'm gonna explain from the start" he said and paused for a moment.

"6 years ago, when you were only 9 years old, you had a dangerous car accident... Bc of that car accident, you lost your memory... your parents were surprisingly friends with CL and my step-parents or that's what I thought...When the doctor came and told us that your parents had a chance to live, my step-parents got extremely mad. One day they decided to visit your parents that were sleeping in the hospital when you were still in a coma and they stabbed your parents with a knife"

"I saw the whole scene of them stabbing your parents a few times... and it made me terrified Bc I was only 12 years old. There was on the news that your parents were filled with blood and stabbed at least 5 times... I never knew the reason, why they did that... when we found out that you would wake up with memory loss, my step parents decided to make a plan and the plan was to make you believe that they were your parents and I was your brother and when you grew older we would make you suffer Bc than your parents would suffer even more... Bc their daughter was suffering to death" he said

Tears were coming out of my eyes when I heard what he said: "so my parents are actually dead?" I asked with my shaky voice "That's what I and my step-parents thought at the beginning but we heard a rumor that your mom was still alive and she found a new man... but I'm not sure if it's true but maybe she still has contact with CL Bc your mom and CL were best friends so maybe CL is helping your mom with finding you" Mashiho said

Maybe he is right... maybe this isn't a prank... but the only questions I need an answer for is... why they didn't start looking for me from me the start and not now? And why was Mashiho step parents so mad at my parents? This is really some kind of mystery... "I'm gonna talk with Hyunsuk and Jihoon about it okay? We will see what we will do about it" he said and I nodded and we started walking towards the mansion.

When we entered the mansion, came Jungwon, Heeseung, Hyunsuk, Jihoon, and Yoshi "We have to make a plan... did you tell everything to y/n?" Asked Jihoon "Yes I did," said Mashiho. Jihoon nodded and signed Mashiho to follow him and the others "Just go and eat okay?" Said Mashiho and I nodded and went to the dining room. When I went in, I was greeted with the rest of the members sitting and talking, eating, and some of them were looking at their phones. Everyone's attention was on me when I entered making me a little shy lol.

"Did Mashiho tell you?" Asked Asahi "Yeah" I gave a short answer. Just thinking about what Mashiho said ruined my humor "We shouldn't talk about it now, now she has to eat something" said Jeongwoo and stood up. He went over to me and grabbed my hand, and walked to my seat. He made me sit down and before I could say something, Haruto stuffed my whole mouth with ramen "Yo don't stuff that much food in her mouth she might choke" Said Jay with a serious expression.

[A LITTLE TIME SKIP]

"Who wants to play UNO!?" Yelled Sunoo while holding the Uno cards in the air "Meeee" I yelled and ran up to him exited "I wanna play too!!" Said Jaehyuk also excited. Haruto, Jake, Sunghoon, Junkyu, Junghwan, and Jeongwoo also wanted. Sunoo was giving us cards and we all got 7 each.

As we were playing we heard a few loud knocks on the main doors grabbing everyone's attention "who is going to open the door" asked Sunoo "I can do it!" I and Junkyu said at the same time. We both laughed and started running towards the doors. Everyone was watching us open the door.

A guy was standing and he had blue basic jeans on and a black shirt with no sleeves that were showing his muscular arms, He also had black hair. I couldn't see his face Bc he was looking down and after a second he teleported. I and Junkyu looked at each other with a surprised and confused look on our faces "wtf just happened" asked Junkyu and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"heyyyy guysss! How are y'all!!" The guy yelled while standing on the table where we were playing Uno. Everyone looked surprised except Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jake. Sunghoon stood up "What are you doing here?" He asked a little bothered "I just wanted to say hi to you guys~ and I see you have a lot of new people here aka treasure ofc!! And I see you have a gorgeous girl here" he teleported.

Now he was in front of me "ohh she's a human~ I knew I could smell human full blood here" he said and smelled my skin making me feel uncomfortable.

To be continued...

Who do you think the new visitor is?

Hint: He's from a group in hype/big hit