Chapter 38

[20 MINUTES LATER]

Hyunsuk was driving the car and only focused on the road. We all sat quietly in the car... no one said anything... maybe it was bc they were stressed as much as I was "Erm let's maybe repeat the plan?" Heeseung said awkwardly "Yeah good idea," Hyunsuk said focusing on the road.

"Okay so first Jihoon, Jungwon, Jay and I will attack the security guards and then we will stand ready at the gates, CL won't recognize us Bc we have the same clothes on as the guards and we are kinda at the same height as the guards so it's fine. y/n, Heeseung, and Hyunsuk will wait in the car and when we are done, y/n will get out of the car and will call CL and tell her to come. When y/n will walk away with CL, we... aka Jihoon, Jungwon, Jay, and I will slowly follow them from a distance. And then you guys know what to do... stand ready with our guns and wait for the right moment.. but I don't want you guys to kill her... I want her to finally tell the truth about Niki's past... I want to film her telling the truth..." Yoshi said looking out of the window... "Yeah... I really hope that she will revile the truth" Hyunsuk said and sighed.

I'm still confused about Niki's past but I won't ask about it "This mission will be easy, like in the movies" Said Jay confidently, and Jihoon nodded in agreement "We are there in 5 minutes" Said Hyunsuk while looking at the road. I slowly started shaking Bc I was nervous. Someone gently grabbed my hand and I looked at the person... it was Jihoon "Don't be that nervous y/n... you have to be a strong woman like you are every day" Jihoon whispered to me and I slightly smiled at his words.

"Thanks, Jihoon... I feel more confident about the mission" I whispered back to him and he smiled and softly squeezed my hand.

After 5 minutes, we finally reached our destination... Damn... CL's house looks scary... it was a whole black and it looked old... I couldn't really see that much of the garden that was there Bc Hyunsuk parked the car a little far away from the house so the guards wouldn't suspect anything.

The boys waited a few seconds but then they took their guns out and hid them in their jackets. Before Yoshi left, he looked back at me "Be ready" was the only thing he said before he went out of the car and started walking up to the guards with the other boys and I stayed with Hyunsuk and Heeseung. Hyunsuk watched them without saying anything from the front seat while Heeseung was also focusing on them beside Hyunsuk.

[THIRD PERSON]

The boys quickly and easily knocked out the guards. Exactly 4 guards were standing at the gates so each of the boys knocked one guard down easily and they stood ready. The two boys in the car signed the girl to go out and stand at the big gates and call CL. And that is what the girl did. She went out and stood at the gates. She called CL "Hello? This is CL... what can I help you with?" She asked through the phone "Erm Hi! It's me y/n! Erm Hwang y/n! Your best friend's daughter" I said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah! That little brat! So you decided to meet her? Well, great she is with me right now! If you want to meet her then I will come soon and you just have to follow me! Okay?" She asked "Okay," I said and she hung up.

I waited for a few minutes and then the gates opened reviling CL in a black dress with black boots and a black hat. She looked scary but I did it show it "Welcome y/n! Follow me!" She said and started walking. She just walked without saying anything or looking back and meanwhile, I just looked behind and watched the boys move from things to things that they could hide behind.

We didn't walk into the house. I followed her to a little garden where there was an elegant big and round table with chairs. At the table sat a woman with long white hair... "There is your mother," CL said excitedly while pointing at the woman with the white hair.

I felt kinda weird Bc I don't have white hair... maybe she just colored it! I thought to myself. I was about to run but CL grabbed my wrist "Before you go there, I want you to know that you can't leave this place anymore Bc your mother lives here too, plus you will help us destroy Enhypen and their family" she said holding a tight grip on my wrist while smirking.

I was shocked Bc I couldn't remember her saying that last time when she visited us. She only wanted me to stay away from Enhypen but now she says that she wants to destroy them and their family and that's fucked up... but I know that we will soon kill her sooo it's fine~ but to not seem suspicious I decided to not agree on that so quickly...

"But you didn't say that last time! You only said that I could stay away from them! Not kill them!" I said and tried to sound nervous and frustrated "Okay~ if you don't want to help me then fine! You won't meet her... I think she would be very disappointed in you, knowing that you had a chance to meet her but instead you choose those vampires that only like you Bc of your scent and blood" She said annoyed.

Those last words kinda hurt me inside... 'you choose those vampires that only like you Bc of your scent and blood' but then I remember what the other vampires said... the day where I was alone with Jungwon and he hugged me and told me that he was happy and he liked me Bc I wasn't scared of them being vampires and I didn't talk bad to them or anything... and today... when Sunoo told me, thank you Bc he was happy that I didn't hate them for being vampires... CL is wrong... they like me Bc I respect them... I respect them for who they are...

that dumb bitch will get a taste of her own medicine...

To be continued...

(Me)

Y'all I just wanted to say THAT I DONT MEAN THAT CL IS A DUMB BITCH!! I RESPECT HER!