Chapter 23

His face was coming closer and tbh the only thing I wanted now was to kiss him but it's kinda weird that I kissed so many vampires... It kinda made me feel guilty... well they all knew about that jungwon and Niki kissed me and they didn't even care... but why?

"What are you thinking about," he asked while his face was only inches away from my face. I could only look at his beautiful eyes that were staring at my eyes "erm I'm just thinking about.. something" I said. I didn't really know how I should ask him why he and the others didn't care that Niki, jungwon kissed me. Well, they still don't know that Sunghoon kissed me too... My thoughts got cut off by heeseung that suddenly kissed me.

This handsome vampire literally kissed me and I'm about to fkn die!! I slowly closed my eyes as he hugged my waist and pulled me closer. My heart was beating really fast and I couldn't control it. Heeseung pulled away and smiled at me "Wow your heart beats really fast" he said and I chuckled nervously "Yeah it does..." I said and laid my hand on my chest.

Heeseung chuckled and kissed my forehead "Do you have anything to ask me? It seems like something is bothering you" he asked. I thought for a moment"It's just that... when you guys found out that jungwon kissed me, you and the other guys didn't really care... and it's wired that some of you guys like me but aren't jealous about that I got kissed by jungwon, Niki, Sunghoon and now you... this is really wired" I said and he chuckled again.

"I'm not even surprised that Sunghoon already kissed you," he said and laughed a little making me embarrassed "You know y/n we do get jealous but we vampires are like brothers so we won't fight about someone that we all love," he said, " that you all love?" I asked "yep," he said and he gave me a bigger smile "Let's sleep okay you seem really tired," he said and hugged me tightly. I felt really comfortable and I fell asleep really quickly.

[MORNING]
[Y/N POV]

I woke up and saw that Heeseung was still sleeping. He still had his arms around my waist and I tried to free myself from his grip but failed. I didn't want to wake him up so I just laid there and waited for him to wake up. As I waited I admired his handsome face. All of a sudden he opened his eyes making me flinch "You really like to stare at someone's face, don't you" he said making my face heat up Bc of embarrassment.

Heeseung chuckled while still hugging me "You are so cute y/n" he said and sat up. I still laid on the bed Bc I was kinda lazy. Heeseung looked at the window but then he turned his head and looked at me with a sweet smile "I'm gonna go and tell Jake to make you breakfast" he said and was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist "I'm gonna make it myself" I said, "you won't burn the kitchen down?" He asked "Nah," I said but tbh I wasn't sure lol "I can see that you are not sure so you will just make breakfast for yourself BUT Jake will help you with it," he said and left.

I quickly got ready to make breakfast. I had black sweatpants on and a black hoodie on. I walked out of my room and saw
Junkyu running away from Jihoon "Yah! Kim Junkyu come here!" Yelled Jihoon while running after Junkyu. Poor Junkyu... Jihoon teases him all the time... wait... I'm still confused, how they ended up here in Enhypens mansion "Good morning y/n~" I heard someone say with a sweet voice and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I looked to the side and saw jaehyuk smiling at me. He is really cute and sweet but I can't trust him right tbh. I smiled at him "Good morning Jaehyuk" I said, "where are you going?" He asked curiously "I'm going to make some breakfast to myself," I said and his smile turned to a pout "What about me and the boys?" He asked. I was really confused Bc vampires do not eat food... they only drink blood "But you guys are vampires and vampires only drink blood" I said still confused.

Jaehyuk chuckled "Didn't they tell you that some of the treasure members are half vampires?" he said and at this point I was really shook "Half vampires??" I asked and he nodded "well some members from treasure are half vampires... they aren't really into drinking blood like real vampires are and vampires do not have a heart that beats like humans heart... so those that are half vampires are also half-human and their heartbeats normally," he said and now I wasn't really confused but I wanted to ask one more question.

"But who are the half vampires?" I asked and he smiled at me "I'm glad that you are curious about it! The half vampires are Haruto, Junkyu, Junghwan, Asahi, yedam, and Doyoung" he said  "We mostly have to protect them Bc they have a bigger chance to die if they get shot or something like that, not like us real vampires... when we get shot it only hurts for a minute and then the wound will heal for itself and that's it" he said

"Ohh I'm really happy that you told me this! I will try to protect them too!" I said. Jaehyuk chuckled and pinched my cheek "it's the other way around y/n, they have to protect you" he said while pinching my cheek "Yah jaehyuk-ah! Stop that!" I yelled and tried to stop him but he didn't listen "What is going on here," someone asked from the back. We both turned our heads to check who it was "Oh good morning Jake!" I said and gave him a big smile. Jake didn't smile back but looked at jaehyuk. He scanned jaehyuk from head to toe and did a little disgusted face.

"Yah! Do you have a problem!?" Asked Jaehyuk with a dramatic voice. Jake looked at me "Are you ready to make breakfast?" He asked me, completely ignoring Jaehyuk "Erm yeah sure... you go first," I said. He nodded and left.

I looked at Jaehyuk and saw him looking at Jake with a mad expression. Jaehyuk sighed and looked at me "Idk what that was about" I told him and he just shrugged his shoulder "I should go soo byeee" I said and waved goodbye to him "Remember to make food for the half vampires" he said and laughed making me laugh too "I will!" I said and ran away.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Jake and Jay talking. They both turned their attention at me "Good morning princess" said Jay and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead. Was that necessary jay? To make my heart explode? "Let's make breakfast for you y/n!" Jake said exited "Wait but we also have to make breakfast for some of the treasure members," I said and Jake and jay looked at each other but then back at me "They can make it themself I don't want to cook for them" Jay replied.

"Then we will just make breakfast with y/n," Junkyu said and ran up to me with excited humor making me chuckle. Haruto, Doyoung, and Junghwan came and stood beside me "Nah you guys are gonna burn the kitchen down" Said Jake "How dare you say that! I'm really responsible when it comes to food!" Junkyu said.

"You are more clumsy than responsible," said Jay to Junkyu. Junkyu sighed "Okay... maybe you are right," he said disappointed "okay so Jake y/n and I are making food for ONLY  y/n," Jay said "can we at least help you guys," asked Junghwan. Jay and Jake looked at each other again "Okay fine" Jake replied. And with that, we started to cook...

To be continued...

(Me)

Hey guys! I just wanted to make sure if you guys could understand what I meant with "half vampires"

Half vampires are also half-humans that have thangs, and their eyes can turn into another color and they also like blood but they like food more than blood. Their skin/breath isn't that cold like the "non-half vampires"