Chapter 17

Niki hugged me after the kiss... I was a blushing mess. I was really shocked about the kiss but I'm happy Bc he seems like a person that cares about me. We stopped hugging when we heard someone clap slowly. I was shocked when I saw the scary but serious Jay in front of us. Wtf how the hell did he know I was here. Is he stalking me or something. Niki quickly stood up "Hey Jay" He said with a nervous voice "Hey Niki.... and y/n.. I wish I didn't see this scene..." he said with his cold voice and disgusted look on his face.

"Erm yeah.. this is awkward" I said "Yeah" said niki scratching his head "You guys are not going anywhere without me or Heeseung understand? I literally saw you guys hop from the window and I decided to follow you guys" He said calmly but I could see that he was annoyed "Yeah we understand!" niki said immediately "Let's go don't stand there like idiots" said Jay and he started walking. Niki grabbed my hand and smiled at me "Let's go princess" he said making me blush and with that we started walking after Jay.

"Erm I know this is random but what about the other guys? Y know Asahi, Haruto and Yoshi" I asked "Fuck them" said niki "Niki don't say that" Said Jay "I already scolded them.." Jay said

"I told them that they can be here as long as they want but I'm taking you two home Bc you guys are too young for parties" said Jay "But Haruto is also to young" I said "So what? Yoshi and Asahi takes care of him" he said "Why do you care about that stupid vampire anyways" asked Jay "Chill Jay, what did he even do to you" I asked Jay "They all did something bad and I can't believe how Jungwon can trust them" said Jay "What did they do to you guys" I asked "You don't have to know" Niki replied
I nodded and didn't say anything Bc I know that they would get annoyed if I told them to tell me.

[TIME SKIP]

We finally reached their mansion. We went in and as soon as I entered the mansion, Heeseung came up to me "Y/n you shouldn't go out with them without my permission" Heeseung said "You mean our permission" said Sunoo "Yeah yeah but still I was sick worried that those treasure members would do something to you" said Heeseung and crease my cheek making me blush "They didn't do anything you shouldn't even be that worried" I said.

"Yeah but you have to walk with one of us if you go out" said Heeseung "You don't have to. I can protect myself" I said. Niki scoffed "A vampire attacked you and you would die if I didn't come on time" said niki. Heeseung immediately turned my head to the right side with his head and I think he looked at my neck.  Then he quickly turned my head to the left side "Oh good there is no bite marks" he said and signed in relief.

"But how did you get attacked by a vampire? Did you do something to make them pissed" he asked. I was about to answer but Niki cut me off "Well that isn't important.. the most important thing was that I got a kiss from y/n" he said with a proud face. My mouth dropped when he said that in front of Heeseung and Sunoo that was not standing far away "And that's my biggest flex" he smirked like a little kid.

"How tf is that a flex!?" I asked "It's a flex Bc they all wanted to be your second kiss after jungwon kissed you but sadly I got it!" he said proudly "I'm sure Heeseung and Sunoo are soooo jealous" he added "Hey that's so unfair! You let that kid with anger issues, get your second kiss" asked Sunoo while walking towards me "Excuse me I don't have anger issues!" Everyone looked at him even I did Bc that was a lie "Okay maybe I should control myself more..." he said scratching the back of his head.

"Yah! I can still not believe that you kissed that kid!" Sunoo said "I- I couldn't control myself?" I wasn't even sure why I kissed him "Oh y/n!! You are finally back!" Said Jungwon and ran up to me. He hugged and it made me blush again.  I hugged him back "I missed you" he whispered and it made me blush even more "I missed you too!" I replied. He broke the huge and smiled at me "Are you hungry?" Asked Heeseung "Not really" I said "Oh okay then I think you should go back to your room to sleep if you are tired" Said Heeseung

"I'm not actually tired... maybe we should play something! Do you guys have any games!?" I asked. They all looked at each other and then back to me "Erm we don't play games.." Said Jay "Oh okay.." I said a little disappointed "But I know what we can play" said Sunghoon that came out of the blue with Jake, Jihoon, Doyoung and Junghwan "What can we play?" I asked niki "Truth or dare" he replied with a little smirk "Did someone say truth or dare" asked Haruto exited when he just entered the mansion with Yoshi and Asahi beside him "Yeah are you guys in?" Asked Doyoung "yep I am!" Said Haruto and Asahi and Yoshi nodded their heads.

"Are you in y/n?" Asked Junghwan. Tbh I kinda hesitated Bc I believe that it won't end up as well if a play with vampires but I trust cute some of the boys so I think it won't be that bad "Yeah I'm in" I replied "Okay then let's sit in a circle in the living room and I'm gonna go find a bottle" Said Jake and left us.

[TIME SKIP]

We went to the living room and sat in a circle. Jake came with a normal plastic bottle and laid it in the middle of the circle "Who is gonna spin it?" Asked Jay "I'm gonna spin it Bc it was my idea" said Sunghoon. He spinned the bottle and it landed on Yoshi "Truth or dare?" He asked "True" Yoshi immediately replied "Ok this should be easy" said Sunghoon "Why did you guys betray us and then came back huh?!" Asked Sunghoon a little pissed but he tried to stay calm.

There was already serious tension that I definitely didn't like. I could see that Yoshi didn't know what to say and I am just sitting here really confused Bc they still haven't told me what happened between the two groups lol "It was Bc we tried to protect you guys" he said. Niki, Sunghoon and Jay scoffed at Yoshis reply "Wtf do you mean by that?" Asked niki "Well you guys know CL.." said Yoshi "Yeah we know her? She's like one of the most dangerous and powerful vampire queens" said Heeseung.

Ooh conversation is getting more and more exiting.. do they even know that I can hear them? Did they forget that this bitch is sitting with them? Maybe they forgot about me. I should definitely not say anything Bc they will stop talking about it Bc I'm here "You guys.. we shouldn't talk about it in front of y/n" said Doyoung. Ohh great.. that Doyoung boy really had to ruined it for meee "Yeah you are right" said Heeseung.

[TIME SKIP]

The others spinned the bottle and it never landed on me but it was fun watching the other do something shitty dares and they sometimes argued with each other lol. After a few spins, it was Asahis turn to spin and it finally landed on me "Finally it's y/n's turn" said Sunoo "truth or dare" asked Asahi "I'm sure she is gonna pick truth Bc she is a scaredy cat" said Jihoon. I glared at him and he just smiled innocently "I pick dare.." "ohhhh" they all said except for Asahi "I dare you to..." I could see that Asahi looked at Jihoon and smirked "I dare you to be locked in i dark room with Jihoon for 10 minutes" said Asahi

My eyes widen when he said that. Ohh no I'm fucked I thought to myself "Oh hell nah I'm not letting her!" Said Niki "Chill I won't do anything.. if she comes out alive then you will know that you can trust me with y/n" Jihoon said "Well Jihoon is right.. this is gonna be a test on him. We can find out if we can trust him.." said Jungwon "If he dose something then yell niki is handsome and I will come and protect you" Said niki "Or you can just say niki is ugly" Sunoo said with a innocent smile.

Niki glared at him "Just yell help" said Jay "I- I will" at this point I was more scared then ever.. Bc Jihoon couldn't control himself so how can I survive? "You ready?" Asked Jihoon "Tbh idk.." I said a little nervous "You see guys I said she is a scaredy cat" said Jihoon "You know what shut that damn stupid mouth and let's do this" I told him. He didn't say anything and just nodded his head a few times.

"Come follow me, I will show the room you guys will be in" Said Jake and we all followed him. We reached a long hallway where there was only one door" Jake opened the door and it was pitch black inside "Do you have your phone Jihoon?" Asked Yoshi "Yeah why?" Asked Jihoon "Can you turn on the flash light on your phone?" Asked Yoshi

"Yeah I can turn the flashlight in my phone and don't worry y/n can use it in the room so she won't trip Bc she can't see anything" said Jihoon. Jihoon took his phone out of his pocket  "Here take it for your safety" he handed me the phone "Thx" I gave him a short reply. After that Jihoon entered the room and I was still standing there with fear "You can do it y/n!" Haruto cheered me up. I smiled at him and slowly walked to the door. I stood there beside the door and turned the flashlight on and with that I went in and the door closed...

To be continued..