Chapter 41

I can't believe this... Asahi is literally kissing me right now- this is literally making me crazy like this boy said I was annoying and now he is like this...

I lightly pushed him and that made our lips separate from each other. He looked at me with confusion but then he looked to the side, realizing what he did "I'm sorry" was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

I connected my hands with his and it made him look at me... his cheeks were slowly turning red. Cute.

"I didn't know that vampires could blush," I said and he sighed "Well it's normal if you are half-vampire," he said and looked to the side again, avoiding eye contact.

"Asahi~ don't be shy shy shy~," I said and swung our arms to the sides "Well I kissed you and I don't know if you liked it Bc you pushed m-" I cut him off "Asahi it's fine... it's just that... so many of the guys had kissed me and the fact that now you kissed me... it's just really embarrassing for me" I said and lightly slapped my cheek with my hand.

Asahi grabbed my hand after I slapped myself "Just Bc you feel embarrassed, doesn't mean that you have to slap yourself" he said and creased my cheek making me blush "Thx" I said and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. His eyes widen at the sudden kiss and his cheeks were redder than before and that made me chuckle.

I suddenly stopped chuckling when I thought about what happened earlier "Asahi... why am I here? What happened to the others??" I asked and he sighed and went to take a chair from the corner and placed it in front of my chair so he could sit on it.

He signed me to sit on the chair in front of him and I went and sat on it "I was supposed to kill you in front of everyone but Hyunsuk couldn't see you die and told CL to find a room where I can kill you alone..." he said and stopped for a second.

He took a gun out from his back pocket and looked at it. He looked up to meet my eyes "We can't be friends anymore... you are our enemy and I think it's better that I kill you... I'm sorry y/n" He said and *Gunshot*

[SUNOO POV]

All the boys and I were sitting in the living room. CL was scrolling through her phone while Niki's mom sat there and played with Niki's fluffy hair. She seems really happy to see Niki...

The older ones were talking together while the younger ones were quiet. Everyone went silent after there was heard a loud gunshot... did he actually kill her?

CL stood up and smiled innocently "Finally," she said and started walking towards there where the basement was. Niki's mom stood up and went behind CL. She tabbed CL's shoulder and that made CL turn her head "What?" She asked coldly "Can I go with you? I really need some human blood" Niki's mom said and CL sighed "Okay, fine" she said and started walking.

I watched them go until my eyes landed on Niki's mom. She was hiding a gun behind her back...

[ASAHI POV]

Y/n screamed Bc she got scared and I laughed at her. I shot the roof not her. She glared at me and I could see that tears left her eye "Chill I'm not going to kill you, I'm just waiting for CL to come down here" I said and I smirked to myself "Yah! She might do something to you when she finds out that you didn't kill me!" She said and the only thing I could do was chuckle at her nervousness.

"Don't worry~ at least I won't die alone~ we gonna die together!" I said sarcastically and laughed but I stopped when I realized that she was staring at me with a shocked expression "Yah! Don't actually believe me... I just like to scare people" I said and scratched the back of my head.

"But we are going to die!! Like she will come here!" She said and started walking circles around me. I grabbed her shoulder to make her stop from walking circles and looked straight into her eyes that were filled with fear "Nothing will happen... we already have a plan on how to kill CL" I said and she sighed "We?? Who has a plan?" she asked while frowning at me.

"Well let's say that only me and Nikis mom knows about the plan," I said and smirked at myself while the girl only looked confused at me "Okay... if you say so," she said a little unsure but I was confident about the plan.

[Y/N POV]

We waited for a little but suddenly the door opened, revealing CL that looked happy at first but her smile dropped and now she was confused "Why isn't she dead?" She asked and raised her eyebrow.

Asahi stood up from his seat and walked up to her "Why aren't you dead yet? So many people hate you and they wanted you to leave the family! They wanted you to fkn die!" Asahi yelled making CL angry and ended up slapping him across the cheek.

Asahi touched his cheek and looked at CL with his creepy smirk "I think it's time..." Asahi said making Me and CL confused "Time for what!?" CL asked angrily "Time for you to die... bye!!" He said and there was heard over 5 loud guns shots and CL's body was already laying on the ground...

To be continued...

Sorry that I don't post that often :(