Chapter 53

Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji... interesting... "Wait... but how did Namjoon have contact with them...? Like werewolf and vampires are enemies so how did they contact?" I asked. Heeseung gave me a smile and chuckled "Not all vampires and werewolf's are enemies... Namjoon has nothing against werewolf's but he is never sure if he can trust them" Heeseung said and I nodded.

"Will I meet them soon??" I asked and Heeseung nodded "You will but not today... you have to go to sleep" he said and sighed "Yeah... I should probably sleep" I said and stood up "Do you want me to cuddle with you so you can fall asleep?" Jihoon asked with a playful smirk "hell nah" I said and did a disgusted expression.

"What about me?! I love cuddles!" Niki said as he stood up. I smiled at him "You can cuddle with Jihoon" I said and chuckled. Niki did a disgusted expression and shook his head a few times "Ew no!" He said and Jihoon stood up "Awww come on niki~ let's cuddle~" he said and walked to niki for a hug but Niki ran away "Don't you dare hug me!" He yelled and ran outside while Jihoon stared chasing him. I chuckled and looked at the others "Good night everyone" I said and they all said good night to me.

I was walking through the hallway but then I stopped when I spotted Hyunsuk that was closing his door from his room. I saw his expression but it didn't look like he was crying. As soon as we got eye contact he decided to break it.

He was about to pass by me but I stopped him by holding his hand "Hyunsuk... what happened to you?? Why did you go away" I asked and he didn't look at me. He tried to free his hand from my grip but my grip got tighter "Hyunsuk... please just tell me if I did something wrong... I'm really really sorry if I hurt you... if you want me gone then I will go" I said and looked at him and expected him to look at me and speak to me but he didn't... he kept looking at the ground like I don't exist.

I sighed and let go of his hand "Just tell me when your ready" I turned around and was about to go inside my room but I felt a grip on my wrist "Y/n... you d-didn't do anything... I'm just going through hard times right...and-" I cut him off by hugging him.

"I understand... always focused on the positive side... the boys are here with you... they will stay here forever... if you going through hard times then don't hide... come and talk to them... or maybe me" I said and I felt my shoulder getting wet... is he crying...?

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly getting a quiet gasp out of my mouth "I love you...y/n" he whispered to my ear. I could feel my face heat up at his words "Love you too Hyunsuk" I said and patted his back.

"I-It's just Bc... you remind me of my first love... she was a human too... but she died... I had to kill her... it was hard for me but when I found out that my family wanted to kill her... I decided to kill her myself... it hurts... it hurts too much to see another person die when You truly love them.. I can't kill you and you can't leave me" he said while still crying.

I pulled away from the hug and took his hand "Hyunsuk... I'm really sorry for what you've been through... I'm sure she still loves you... and I'm sure she is looking at you with a smile in haven" I said "Haven my ass... when I killed her... I found out that she was cheating on me with her best friend... after I found out, I got even more sad... I told myself that she didn't deserve to die but now I regret saying that to myself..." he said and sadly smiled still having tears in his eyes.

"Hyunsuk...that girl is a bitch! She didn't deserve such an amazing man like you... not to sound rude but she deserved to die..." I said and I wiped his tears away that were on his cheeks. He gave me a bigger smile and gently creased my cheek "Thank you..." he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "You should sleep" he said and patted my head.

I nodded and hugged him tightly before I left with a big smile on my face. I entered my room and I couldn't get more surprised... I thought that all the boys would leave me alone but I was wrong...

I saw Jake laying on my bed while reading a book. I stood at the door and admired him... how can a man have the audacity to look that good while reading a book...

"Are you going to stare at me until it's morning or will you come here?" He asked while still looking at the book. I quickly looked the door and walked to the closet to find my pajamas "are you going to sleep here?" I asked while rooming through my closet.

"Yeah" he simply replied. I sighed and nodded to myself. I finally found a black hoodie and some black shorts to wear "I will go change" I said as I walked in to the bathroom.

Before I could close the door a hand blocked it from closing "I can help you with that" he said with a smirk "Yah! Leave me alone! I want to have peace" I said and he laughed "Okay okay~ I was just messing with you" he said and laid on the bed again.

I sighed in relieve and closed the door. I quickly changed to my regular pajamas and walked out. I jumped on the bed beside Jake and covered myself with a blanket. He laid the book on the little table that was at the other side. He looked at me and smiled "Let me cuddle with you" he said and I just nodded and hugged him around his waist.

To be continued...

Happy Jake day!!!!