Chapter 60

I felt the two pair of arms around my waist and I slowly opened my eyes, seeing nikis sleepy face. I poked his cheek and he immediately opened his eye and a smile formed on his lips. 

"Good morning" he said and poked my cheek back as a chuckle left my lips "Good morning" I said, showing him a slight smile "you should get ready for training" Niki said and I sighed as my smile dropped immediately after he mentioned it.

"You are right, I should probably get ready" I said and I couldn't feel his arms around my waist anymore. I sat up and he did the same "Don't worry y/n, I will make you some delicious food later!" He said with a proud smile and I shook my head "you would end up burning the kitchen down" I said and he gasped dramatically.

"Excuse me! How dare you say that?! I'm actually better at cooking then you think" he said and I rolled my eyes "yeah, yeah, keep lying" I said before standing up to get ready.

I quickly took some comfortable grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt before heading to the bathroom to change. I quickly changed as I brushed my hair and made a high pony tail afterwards.

I then walked out of the bathroom and saw that Niki was now playing on his phone. I smiled a bit before I walked up to the door and opened it "See ya later" I said and gazed at me before giving me a smile and waved "See ya later princess"

I chuckled before I left and closed the door behind me. I then slowly started walking through the hallway but stopped when I stood infront of one of the rooms. I stopped because I heard familiar voices arguing, while the door was slightly open "do you think that she can do it?! She is literally weak and needs more fkn practice!"

I heard Jihoons harsh voice say and I sighed a bit as I leaned a bit closer to the door to hear their conversation better "Park Jihoon! Stop saying that about her! I know that she is still weak but I think she can do it.. I think she is ready to kill him" I heard Hyunsuks soft and calm voice speak as I gulped a bit at his words.

As I listened more to their conversation, I heard a hard slam right beside my head, making me turn around "it's not nice to listen to other peoples conversations" Sunghoon said with a low tone as he leaned forward, making our faces only inches away from each other.

Just as I was about to say something, Sunghoon placed his index finger on my lips making me shut my mouth "I don't want to hear any excuses from you, darling~" he said before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the door. He then started pulling me with him, walking a bit fast.

"Sunghoon, let go of my wrist.. it kinda hurts" I said after I felt that his grip on my wrist tighten and I tried to pull my wrist away from his grip. Sunghoon just chuckled and loosen his grip on my wrist "sorry about that.. just got a bit carried away because you should focus on training and not listening to others conversations"

He said and I nodded in agreement as I felt a bit guilty about what I did earlier "you are right.. sorry about that" I said quietly and he let go of my wrist, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he ruffled my hair "no need to be sorry, just don't do it again.. you might get in trouble if the other caught you while you listen to someones private conversation" he said while chuckling a bit.

I just nodded and followed him to the dinning room, where there was already breakfast ready for me "good morning y/n!" Junghwan said as he waved at me and I smiled, waving back at him before Sunghoon let go of my hand "go eat quickly" Sunghoon said and I nodded, sitting down on one of the chairs before I started eating.

After a while, I finally finished my food and headed to the practice room, feeling a bit anxious at the thought that I'm going to keep training for ours.. it's more like torture then training. I finally went inside the practice room, seeing many of the members. I was a bit confused as they almost all of them were sitting on the ground.

I stood at the door and then I heard someone behind me. It was Jungwon, Junghwan and Jay that were behind me, waiting for me to step to the side so they could walk in to the practice room. As Jay and Junghwan entered, I quickly grabbed Jungwons hand, making him look at me with a confused expression.

"Why is everyone here? When I practice it's always you, Jihoon, Junghwan, Jay and I.. are they all going to watch me get punched my jihoon 100 times?!" I asked sarcastically and Jungwon let out a chuckled as he shook his head.

"No,no,no! It's not like that..  or it is but you are not going to go against Jihoon this time" jungwon said and I raised my eyebrows as I tilted my head, being a bit confused because every time I practice, I always go against Jihoon for some reason.

"Then who am I going against with?" I asked and Jungwon gave me a slight sad smile, looking like he felt bad for me. I blinked a few times and my grip on his wrist got tighter "tell me jungwon.. is it someone bad?" I said and he shrugged, not being sure about how to answer.

"Well.. he is someone that you hate.. very much actually" jungwon said and removed my hand from my wrist before speaking again "he will be here in any second now" Jungwon said before leaving me completely confused.

I looked around and saw Jihoon look at me with his scary and serious expression. He pointed at where I should stand and I quickly obeyed his wish. Everyone looked at me, making me feel slightly weird and uncomfortable.

Just as I was about to say something, someone teleported right in front of me "y/n.. you are going against him today" Jihoon said and I looked up at the tall figure, meeting his sharp eyes and seeing that he had a smirk on his face... I immediately got mad when I saw him.. Yeonjun... why him...

To be continued..

(Me)

I'm back.. sorry for keeping you guys waiting :(