Chapter 3

My eyes widen when he said that. He wants my blood! Idk what to do!! "May I get a taste of your blood" he asked with a little smirk on his face. "Jungwon... one bite already caused a lot of trouble!" I said. I was about to leave because I was kinda scared but I didn't try to show it.

He grabbed my wrist before I could leave. He pulled me into a hug. I was really confused. Why is he hugging me?. "What are you doing Jungwon, can you stop hugging me like an idiot" I said. He just chuckle and broke the hug. "I'm kinda surprised that you decided to stay with us" he smiled. Wtf!? A few seconds ago he was smirking and he looked scary and now he looks like a cute little boy!

"Why are you surprised that I decided to stay with you guys?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Because a lot of people are scared of us and they think we only like to have their blood but it's not true. We are trying to make friends but some people are telling them about our secret about being a vampire and because of that, people get scared of us and it's sad and annoying" Jungwon looked really sad.. maybe I should hug him like he hugged me? I can't see him sad like that.

I hugged Jungwon and he stood there but after few seconds he hugged me back. I broke the hug and he looked deeply into my eyes. "Y/n I hope we can stay close" he said smiling at me and patted my head. Without any word he left the room.

[SUNGHOON POV]

I was walking to my room but I stopped when I saw Jungwon leave y/n"s room "Why where you in y/n's room?" I asked with a curious face. Jungwon looked at me with a confused look on his face "why are you so curious Sunghoon?" He asked me "Do I have no right to be curios. Did you do something to her?" I asked "Wow chill Sunghoon, I just gave her some food nothing else" Jungwon said and just left me.

I decided to go to y/n and check on her. I knocked on the door "come ind!" I heard from her. I opened the door slowly and saw her eating some food. She kinda looks like a baby. "How are you feeling y/n?" I asked and stood at the door "I'm feeling good, the food made me feel better!" She said smiling at me. "That's great to hear" I said and gave her a little smile in return "Ehh Sunghoon." What is it?" I asked her "When Can I return to my house, I think my brother Mashiho is worried about me" "Mashiho?" I asked "yeah? Mashiho" she said. That name seems really familiar to me. "Sunghoon? Are you okay? It looks like you think about something" she said. "It's nothing. I think you can return tomorrow.. I think"

I looked at y/n'a neck and saw the bite Mark that Jay gave her. I started feeling hunger and I really wanted to taste her blood. Jay said that it tasted good. Maybe a should be the second one that tries her blood. I smirked to myself

[Y/N POV]

I saw Sunghoon smirking to himself. "Hey! Why are you smirking like a creep" i asked and made him look at me. He started to chuckle like a psychopath and started walking to me slowly. I kinda got nervous. "Sunghoon why are you being so wired"

He sat down beside me on the bed and he gently lifted my chin up with his index finger and said " I'm not being wired y/n. I'm being myself" before I could say anything he bite my neck. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. Tears ran from my eyes and I tried to push him away. I started feeling more dizzy. The last thing I heard was someone yelling Sunghoons name.

[TIME SKIP]

I woke up and saw a person sitting on a chair and looked at his phone. "Jake?" He looked at me when I called his name. He quickly stood up from the chair and went to sit on the bed "Are you okay y/n!" He looked very worried. "It's fine jake, you don't have to be that worried about me" I smiled at him. "Well I am worried about you" He took a plate with food "Here eat some food. You have been sleeping for 6 - 7 hours" Wait what! 6 - 7 hours?! "But I'm too tired to eat, I feel very weak" "I can feed you" He smiled sweetly.

He started feeding me. We heard a knock on the door. "Come ind!" Said Jake. It was niki and sunoo. They looked at me and sunoo smiled sweetly at me and ran to sit beside on the bed "Y/n! How are you feeling?!" He asked with a worried voice. "I'm feeling better" I smiled at sunoo. I looked at niki that was standing and looking at the ground. "Hey niki you can come and sit with us on the bed" I tapped the bed. He looked at me and when we made eye contact he looked away and hided his face. "Yah! Niki don't be shy" said sunoo laughing at him. "Yah! Don't laugh at me" said niki and we all laughed.

[HEESEUNG POV]

Jay, jungwon and I, stood in front of Sunghoon that was sitting on his bed. "Sunghoon! Are you even listening to us" yelled Jay. "Jay relax, I understand that it was bad what Sunghoon did but you did the same thing you know" said Jungwon. Well jungwon is right. Jay also bit her without her permission and because of it she fainted. "Well Jungwon is right Jay. You shouldn't be so mad at Sunghoon, you did the same thing and he wasn't that mad at you. Jay just glared at me and looked at Sunghoon "Fine! But don't do it again"

Sunghoon chuckle. "Why are you chuckling?" Asked jay "What if a can't control myself, not all vampire can control themselves when I human is in the same house as them" Jungwon signed. " Sunghoon is right.. not all vampires can control themselves. It's better if we sent her back home. He said with a sad face."I heard that y/n has a brother and his name is Mashiho" I remember that name.. and it makes me mad. "Mashiho?!" I said and looked at him with a cold glare. "Yeah Mashiho. I was shook too but maybe it's not the Mashiho we know" said Sunghoon. "Sunghoon is right, there could be a lot of people that has the same name" said Jungwon

To be continued..