Chapter 59

[1 MONTH LATER]

"You have been training for 1 month and you are still as weak as Doyoung!" Jihoon yelled as he punched my face making me fall to the ground "Hey! Don't drag me into this!" Doyoung yelled as he was sitting on the bench beside Hyunsuk, watching us fight.

Yeah... I have been training for a month now and I have still not gotten better. The boys have been harsher than ever before and tbh... I'm tired of it. Jihoon and Jungwon have become harsher, Jay and Junghwan are still sweet but can also be harsh towards me...

"Jihoon chill! Don't break her back!" Jay yelled as he ran to Jihoon that was stepping on my back. Jay pushed Jihoon away from me and kneeled to my level "Y/n dose your back hurt a lot?" Jay asked as he touched my cheek so I could look at him.

I shook my head and stood up "I'm fine I said as I whipped the sweat from my forehead with a cloth "Jihoon, we have to let her relax, she has been training hard every day now! She is getting overworked" Jay said as he walked towards Jihoon that had an unbothered expression on his face.

"Why do we have to let her relax when she is still weak?! She has to work harder!" Jihoon yelled and his eyes slowly turned red. Jay grabbed his collar while Doyoung and Hyunsuk stood up as they noticed Jihoon's eyes turning red.

"Listen Jihoon... she is weak Bc she is being overworked!" Jay yelled and Jihoon glared at him "Don't yell at me like that! I'm older than you" he said as he yanked Jay's hands from his collar.

"Listen Jihoon, Jay is right. Y/n is weak Bc she is getting overworked, I think she needs to rest for now" Hyunsuk said and Doyoung came up to me, patting my back "What is going on here?" Jungwon asked while walking towards us with Heeseung by his side.

"Y/n need to rest, she is getting overworked-" Doyoung got cut by Jungwon "Are you kidding! She has to train! She can't just go and rest!" Jungwon shouted making everyone shocked by his behavior.

"Jungwon-" Hyunsuk was about to say something but he got cut by him "She has to train now, end of the discussion," Jungwon said and I shook my head walking up to him with a glare "Jungwon, please just let me rest for a moment!" I said as I started to feel dizzier. Jungwon eyed me from head to toe and sighed "Okay... I'll let you rest today... but tomorrow you have to work hard okay?" He asked and I nodded as I quickly walked towards my bag to find my water bottle.

When I found it, I started chucking the water down my dry throat. After I drank the whole bottle, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my side to see Hyunsuk smiling at me "I will take you to your room" he said before taking my bag.

I smiled and nodded as I started walking with him to the door. Before I left I saw Jay, Doyoung, and jungwon talking while Jihoon was glaring at me. I glared back at him before showing him my middle finger.

He tilted his head as he widen his eyes "Yah! Hwang y/n!" He yelled and I already left the room with a grin on my face. Hyunsuk looked at me, confused as he reached for my hand and creased it making me startled. He saw my reaction and chuckled a bit "Don't get so startled, I'm just holding your hand" he said showing me his bright smile.

I sighed as we reached my room. He gave me my bag and bid me goodbye before leaving. I opened my door and AGAIN someone was laying on my bed. I closed the door behind me and walked up to see who it was. I smiled a little as I saw Niki's cute sleepy face. Aish this kid is so cute while sleeping... I thought as I went to my closet and quickly took something comfortable to wear. After I found something comfortable, I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I took a shower, I changed into a hoodie and short black pants. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the bed. I slowly laid down beside Niki as I tried to not wake him up.... Wait... vampires don't sleep... I thought as I also thought about the vampire lessons where Yoshi told me that vampires don't usually sleep and Sunghoon told also told me that vampires don't get overworked.

I also thought about vampires' age... Yedam told me once that vampires are over 1000 years old and they all have their human age too... it's so shocking that I have found out about so many things but I still keep forgetting them... I know that Niki isn't sleeping but he is just having his eyes closed.

I also learned something about werewolves... I talked with Sunoo once Bc he is also giving me lessons about vampires but he decided to tell me some things about werewolves. He told me that usually when vampires bite someone, the bite mark will stay forever... but when it comes to werewolves, bite marks not bite marks get healed quickly. That's why every time someone bit me, the bite mark would heal quickly and it would be gone by any minute even second if I was a full werewolf.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I was staring at Niki that already had his eyes open. I raised my eyebrows as I broke the eye contact with him "Sorry for staring..." I said looking at our hands that were connected together.

I could hear him chuckle and I looked at him "It's fine.. I'm happy that you finally came... I thought that you would stay there for a longer time... but I'm happy that they let you leave earlier" he said smiling and I smiled back at him.

If I have to be honest... Niki has been supporting me a lot... he knows that I'm going through a lot of training and he usually cuddles with me if I want to... "cuddles??" He asked and I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I could slowly feel my eyes becoming heavy I snuggled to Niki's chest....

To be continued...