Chapter 35

[IMPORTANT!] [ Hey! So I'm posting this chapter again Bc the other one was too much for the readers to handle! I didn't feel comfortable enough to post it but my friend was like "Just post it it's not that bad" I shouldn't have listened to her I'm very sorry! I have a pure soul and I only wrote the start and then my friend wrote the rest. I think she added toooo much spice to that chapter😭👏 My friend is saying sorry for what she wrote and she didn't know that you guys would feel uncomfortable! Please don't hate her! She's literally like a sister to me and I don't want her to be hated for her writing! She always helps me write my chapters when I don't have any ideas in my head and I'm really great-full for that but I smacked her head for making the chapter too spicy😀🤌You know... I had too]

I heard the footsteps coming closer...my heart was beating fast and I was panicking like crazy. I heard the door open from the room and I opened my eyes a little to see if it was 100% Sunghoon and Jay and I wasn't wrong.

They both had suites on... but why? Was it an important meeting they had or something like that? My thoughts got cut when I heard Jay speak "Aww look at her... she sleeps like an angel~" he said and I was already heating up and I was sure that my cheeks were red as a tomato.

I had my eyes slightly open and I saw Jay that bent down to the level where his face was right in front of my face. His sharp scary eyes were staring directly at my eyes. It was like he knew that I wasn't asleep.

He stood up and walked away. I could feel someone approach the bed and I was sure that it was Jay. My heart jumped when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and hugging me tightly. I could feel his lips on my neck and he kissed my neck a few times and stopped. Good, he stopped Bc my heart was beating like crazy.

"Can you like at least give some fkn space so I can lay with you guys!?" Sunghoon yelled whispered to Jay "You don't have to whisper.. she's not asleep" my eyes shot open after I heard what he said. I saw Sunghoon smirked "Ohh so you were listening to all we talked about huh?" He asked.

I sat up and Jay also sat up "Well yeah duh you guys were too loud," I said and they both rolled their eyes at what I said "It's not like you are loud too," Jay said and I got annoyed "Shut up or I'll punch you," I said and he smirked "I dare you to punch me," he said and leaned closer.

The fact that I'm actually really scared to punch him like- He looks so scary and would definitely punch someone back if... "I-I" I didn't know what to say "Punch me or kiss me," He said and smirked "I'm obviously going to kiss you duhh," I said sarcastic and rolled my eyes but I don't think he knew I was joking Bc after I said that he kissed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We pulled away and he was smiling innocently at me "So are y'all just going to ignore me or what?" I heard Sunghoon from the back and looked at him. He didn't show any expression but he was crossing his arms "Cam I get a kiss?" He asked.

I thought for a moment but then smirked "If you want me to give you a kiss then act cute for 2 minutes" I said I could hear Jay chuckle. Sunghoon's mouth went wide open at the sudden request "Me acting cute? Ask sunoo about that, not me!" He said.

"Okay~ no kiss for you," I said and winked at him, and turned to Jay. Jay was leaning closer but I poked his head "You have to act cute for 4 minutes if you want your second kiss" I said with a big smirk "This bitch" he whispered to himself "excuse me!? What did you call me?!" I asked "A. Bitch. You expect me to act cute!? Never in my life!" He said.

"At least don't  call her a bitch dude," Sunghoon said and threw a pillow at him "Don't throw a pillow at me!" He whispered yelled to Sunghoon and threw the pillow back to him. I smirked at Jay and he realized that and then I turned my face to Sunghoon "pillow fight! Bitches!" I yelled whispered to them both and threw a pillow at Jay. I jumped off the bed and hide behind Sunghoon.

I thought he would protect me but Nah he took the pillow he held and threw it harshly at my face making me fall "You son of a bitch! I whispered yelled and they both sat on the bed and just chuckled at me.

Took two pillows and jumped on the bed and I was about to hit them both on the face with the pillow but they each grabbed one of my arms and pinned me to the bed "victory" They both smirked and gave each other a high-five.

The door of the room burst open reviling Heeseung "What the hell is going on in her-" he stopped when he looked at our position "Erm why are you guys pinning y/n to the bed!?" He asked and quickly ran and just kicked Sunghoon's chest making him fall and the same with Jay "My y/n! Are you okay!?" He asked me and I sat up "Yeah chill we were just having a pillow fight," I said calmly

"I didn't know that pillow fight was something where you have two guys that pinned a girl to the bed... that sounds really interesting," heeseung said. I facepalmed myself after he said that "It was Bc I was about to hit them both but they pinned me to the bed so I couldn't hit them" I said.

"Ohh holy shit- I thought about something else," he said "Like what," I asked "It looked like they were about to kiss you or something like tha-" I cut him off "Okay okay chill there! Nothing of that wouldn't happen" I said "Oh how do you know?" Sunghoon asked with a playful smirk "Dumbass shut up" I said, "okay okay chill I was just kidding!" Sunghoon said and raised his hands in defense.

Heeseung chuckled but then looked at me "you should probably sleep Bc we have an important mission tomorrow" he said and gave me a little smirk. I smirked back at him "Can't wait" I said and he raised his eyebrow "Didn't know you were so excited" he said and I just chuckled "Ofc I'm excited" I said and he chuckled "Okay but now we have to all sleep" heeseung said.

"Okay don't worry," I said and took my blanket and covered myself. Heeseung stood up "what about you guys?" Heeseung looked at the boys "We are staying" they both said at the same time "Oh hell Nah" I and Heeseung said at the same time "Oh come on~ why not" Sunghoon asked Heeseung "Bc I said no now you guys are coming with me without any arguments" heeseung said and dragged them by their making me laugh. After the door closed I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

[LATE AT NIGHT]

I woke up out of the blue Bc I had a really bad nightmare. I was really thirsty so I decided to go to the kitchen. I took my phone and used the flashlight so I could see something.

It was really quiet and scary tbh but I tried to stay calm. As I was walking through the hall I could hear some footsteps from a distance. At first, I ignored it but then I could hear them coming closer and closer. I started walking faster and faster I was about to turn around but then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder "AHHH"

To be continued...