Chapter 5

who are those boys?" I asked Mashiho. "My friends" he replied without looking at me. "Hey guys!" Yelled Mashiho to the other 4 boys. They all turned their heads and looked at Mashiho but after they looked at me and they looked scary as hell. One of them flashed me a sweet smile and quickly went over to me and wrapped his one arm around my waist making me flinch. "Hi! I'm junkyu" he said looking at me with a beautiful smile. It made me blush and my heart was beating fast. "Hi my name is y/n" I gave him a little smile.

We heard one of the other boys cough and we looked at him. He gave me a little smile and took a step forward. "Hi! My name is Jeongwoo it's nice to meet you!" he said and stepped back. The other boy beside him stepped forward. "My name is Asahi" he gave me a blank expression and stepped back. The last person stepped forward. "Hi I'm yedam its nice to meet you" he gave me a little smile and looked at Mashiho that said something. "Let's go" he said and went into the fancy car.

The other boys went in the car and me and Junkyu were the only ones that they were waiting for. I looked at him and then I looked at his arm that was still wrapped around my waist "ehh maybe you should get in the car" I said looking up to meet his beautiful eyes that where staring at me. "Ladies first" he said and he let my waist go.

[20 MINUTES LETER]

I was looking out of the window and saw the woods. It was getting dark and it looked scary in the woods. It made me get shivers. "Y/n is so beautiful Mashiho. I'm so jealous that you can live with her" said junkyu and pouted while looking at Mashiho. "Junkyu stop acting cute" said Asahi coldly making me look at him and our eyes met. His eyes were so beautiful and I couldn't stop looking at them. It was like his eyes were hypnotizing me and i couldn't stop looking at them.

[YEDAM POV]

I saw that y/n's eyes were getting red and Asahi didn't stop looking at her. I quickly went in front of her and she fainted. I laid her head on my shoulder before her head could hit the window. "Asahi why did you look at her!? Yk that your eyes can hypnotize people and make them faint!" Yes Asahi's eyes are magical and he can hypnotize people by having a long eye contact with them. "What it's not my fault that she looked at me." He gave me a blank expression. "Aish! But next time don't try to hypnotize her" said Jeongwoo and looked at his phone. "Do you want me to say OH DONT LOOK AT MY EYES BECAUSE I CAN HYPNOTIZE YOU!" said Asahi "Yeah just say that" Said Jeongwoo while looking at his phone. "Wtf dude he cant just expose that he can hypnotize people with his eyes" Said Junkyu "It was a joke" Said Jeongwoo.

[TIME SKIP]
[Y/N POV]

I heard some voices. I slowly opened my eyes and looked the way where the voices came from. Oh shit! There are so many boys in here. There are 12 boys here like wtf! One of the boys caught me looking at them. "Oh look y/n is awake" he said and ran up to me and stood beside the bed that I was laying on "Are you okay y/n!? Are you hungry!? Do you need anything to drink!?" He asked me a lot of questions. "Aish Junghwan stop asking so many questions" said a tall handsome boy with a deep voice. I looked at the tall young boy and he gave me a little smile that made me blush a little. "Your sister is pretty cute tbh" said the tall handsome boy looking at Mashiho that rolled his eyes and went to me. "How do you feel y/n?" He asked and took my hand and held it with his cold hands. Why are his hands always cold? That was always my question. "I'm fine but who are these boys" I looked at them and they were all staring at me. "Well they are my friends" he said looking at them.

"Maybe you guys should introduce yourself said Mashiho. "Yeah we should do that" said one of them.

One of them gave me sweet cute smile and said "Hi my name is Hyunsuk and I'm the leader of the group and it's nice to meet you y/n" He bowed. The handsome tall boy looked at me and said "Hello I'm haruto and I'm the main visual of the group" Jeongwoo looked at him with a disgusted face and said