Chapter 14

My heart was beating fast like crazy. I definitely knew who it was Bc of his annoying voice. There was a moment of silence.. I slowly turned my head to check if he was sleeping. His eyes meet mine and it quickly made me turn my head "Your heart is beating fast.. I can hear it" I felt more and more uncomfortable. I tried to move away from him but his grip on my waist tighten. He pushed himself closer to me and I could feel his cold breath hit my warm skin. I was shaking bc I was so scared "Why are you shaking?"

I totally ignored his question and closed my eyes. I tried to stay calm but I wanted to run away. My eyes widen when I suddenly felt something lay on my leg. I quickly sat up and looked at the person. It was Yoshi.. "Why are you here?" I asked "I didn't want to leave you alone with Jihoon" he said and I looked at Jihoon that still had his arm around my waist and his head was on the pillows. He had closed eyes so maybe he already fell asleep. I tried to remove his arm but his grip got more tight and it kinda hurt "Don't try to remove my hand Bc it will hurt more" said Jihoon with closed eyes.

I felt someone poke my shoulder from the other side. I looked and saw Harutos face really close to mine making me scared "why are you here!?" I asked while holding my hand on my chest Bc my heart was beating so fast "I'm here Bc I wanted to sleep with you" Haruto said while smiling. Jihoon sat up and laid his head on my shoulder "Can we go to sleep now?" Jihoon asked "Nah If y/n can't sleep than I wanna talk with her" said Haruto excited.

Jihoon smelled my hair and it made me more uncomfortable but also confused Bc why would he smell my hair "Your hair smells good" he said "but you know what smells better... your blood" His fangs came out. He was about to bite me but Yoshi pulled him away from me "Yo Jihoon control yourself" Said Yoshi "I think you should go Jihoon" said Haruto "Yeah I guess you are right.. it's kinda hard to control my self" said Jihoon while scratching his head.

Jihoon left with Yoshi and I was left with Haruto. There was silence and I didn't look at him but I could feel that he was staring at me. He chuckled and I looked at him with a frown on my face "Why are you chuckling?" I asked. He sat up and grabbed my warm hands with his cold hands "You know.. I'm happy that you aren't like the other people" He said and squeezed my hands "Well it's not like all vampires are dangerous" I said while chuckling. Haruto laughed and smiled at me.

Haruto stopped laughing and I stopped to. There was silence and I was kinda confused but then he started leaning closer making me panic. I looked down to avoid eye contact but he gently lifted my chin. My heart was beating more and more fast. I closed my eyes Bc I couldn't look at him. I few seconds later I felt a hand smash my face making me fall on the bed. I opened my eyes and surprisingly I saw niki "I made it in time" he said with a proud smirk "Okay but damn that must hurt. Are you okay?" Asked Haruto and I sat up to meet his eyes "Tbh it was kinda to harsh" I said and niki just chuckled "I had to protect your second kiss from a vampire"

I literally sat there and didn't know what to at about that "Okay but first, why the hell did you want to kiss me and second of all, why tf did you want to protect my.. second kiss" my voice got more quiet when I said the last two words Bc I felt embarrassed. Haruto chuckled "Are you kidding? Who wouldn't kiss a girl like you" he said chuckling "I wouldn't" said Niki "And I wouldn't kiss you" I said and niki just rolled his eyes "Keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there" Said Haruto and he hardly tried not to laugh but it ended with me and him laughing.

Niki looked pissed but he didn't leave "If you are so mad then leave" said Haruto smirking "I would rather be here then leaving you guys alone.. I still don't trust you and your idiotic friends" said niki to Haruto.

Haruto looked really unbothered "So y/n wanna have some fun" he asked with a smile "Yes!" I said. Haruto smirked "come let's go" he offered his hand. I grabbed his hand to help myself stand up "oh hell nah, y'all are not going anywhere" said niki. Haruto signed "You are so boring" said Haruto. Niki raised his eyebrow "Boring... me!? I'm more fun then you Haruto" said niki "Then come with us" Said Haruto. Niki hesitated. He looked at me "Come on let's go!!" I said and niki signed "okay but we have to jump out of the window so the others won't catch us" niki said.

I gulped when I heard him say that we had to jump out of the window. Niki realized that I was startled "Don't worry, vampires can fly" he said "jump on my back" said niki as he bend down "Nah I'm taller it's going to be a better view" Haruto said "bruh we are like the same height" said niki "how tall are you" asked Haruto "I'm like 182 cm" Niki said "see I told you I'm taller, I'm 184 cm" said Haruto "bruh its only 2cm difference, it's not a big dea-" Haruto cut me oof by laying his index finger on my lips "shhhh y/n it is a big deal" you know what I'm not gonna argue with him.. "Sooo numb on my back Watanabe y/n" said Haruto with a proud smile "What do you mean with Watanabe?" I asked "Watanabe sounds disgusting" said niki with a disgusted look "Shut up" said Haruto to niki "Okay but come on we have to go" said Haruto and I jumped on his back.

Niki jumped safely down and the same thing with me and Haruto "you can set me down" I said and Haruto nodded. We started walking but we stopped Bc someone said something "where are you guys going" asked Asahi that was smoking beside the main doors. Beside him was Yoshi that was also smoking "We are going to have fun" Said Haruto. Asahi smirked "Okay then.. I'm joining you guys" Asahi looked at Yoshi "okay I'm joining to but only for an hour" said Yoshi and we all nodded and started walking.

(Me)

Heyyy guys!! How are you guys! I just wanted to know if you guys enjoy this Wattpad story! Maybe you guys want me to change something or have some requests to the story