Chapter 32

[A longer chapter Bc I finally hit 100 followers! Thank you guys so much! <3]

We walked to a meeting room where all of the members were sitting and waiting for us. Hyunsuk opened the door and all the attention was on us. Everyone stood up Bc it looked like they were curious about what CL said. Junkyu quickly walked up to me. He touched my cheek "What happened to your cheek!" He asked really worried "Junkyu don't be so worried I just got slapped on the face," I said while chuckling "How can you chuckle Bc of that?" Junghwan asked confused "Tbh I'm just chuckling Bc Junkyu is so worried" I replied.

[THIRD PERSON]

Junghwan nodded. Jihoon stood up and walked up to y/n and Hyunsuk "So what did CL say? We didn't hear anything Bc this house is so big" Jihoon said. Hyunsuk sighed "We will talk about it but I want the younger members out of this room," Hyunsuk said and Jihoon nodded. Jihoon looked at the treasure members and signed them to go out and they did. The only members that didn't leave were Yoshi Bc he was the third oldest "What about us?" Niki asked and pointed at jungwon and Sunoo Bc they were the three youngest in Enhypen.

"Jungwon can stay but you two are leaving and the same goes for Sunghoon and Jake," Jihoon said and they left. Jay walked up to the young girl and raised her chin "Poor y/n... that CL bitch slapped you?" He asked and the young girl nodded her head slowly "Well y/n said some evil shit to her so CL got mad and slapped her" Hyunsuk said.

"I'm gonna bring something cold for her cheek," Yoshi said and was about to leave but y/n grabbed his wrist "You don't have to... we have some more serious things we have to talk about," she said and Yoshi thought for a moment but then he nodded "okay let's sit down," Jihoon said and we all sat down

"Okay I will be straightforward, CL told me that if we don't want to leave Enhypen then we have to leave the yg family," Hyunsuk said. Yoshi and Jihoon sighed and were really disappointed at the sudden news while the three Enhypen members were quiet "What if we don't want to leave Enhypen and the yg family?" Yoshi asked.

"She said that she will... kill the Enhypen members," Hyunsuk said and Jihoon sighed again and started massaging his head Bc he was so frustrated "This is bad, this is bad, this is fkn bad!" Jihoon yelled and punched the table making the young girl scared. Jihoon looked at the girl and his expression softened

"Sorry for making you scared," Jihoon said "It's okay... I understand that you are very angry,  CL is just a nasty bitch" the young girl said and Jihoon laughed while nodding in agreement "Okay there is no time for laughing we have to make a plan, we can not just leave our family or leave the Enhypen members... we are friends and we all need each other" Yoshi said and the vampires and the young girl nodded Bc they all agreed on what Yoshi said.

"So what are we going to do? CL told me that I can meet my mom if I leave Enhypen and tbh I don't want to leave Enhypen" the young girl said while looking at Jihoon and Yoshi that were sitting in front of her "Awww that's so cute, y/n doesn't want to leave us~" Jungwon said with a smile showing his cute dimples to the girl. The girl chuckled at his cuteness.

"The only thing we can do is... to get rid of CL," Hyunsuk said. They all looked at him with shocked expressions "do you mean like kill her?" Jihoon asked and stood up looking down at Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk looked at Jihoon with his scary look and Jihoon immediately sat down, seeing Hyunauks scary expression "There is nothing else we can do, and it would be a good idea Bc she just makes problems for us" Hyunsuk said "I can agree, If she was gone then we wouldn't have any problems" Yoshi said.

"But you guys will just kill her? Like, aren't you guys a little scared that someone will catch you, or maybe the yg family will find out and get mad?" The young girl asked. Yoshi, Jihoon, and Hyunsuk started laughing out loud making the girl and the Enhypen members confused "You think our family would care? They literally hate her!" Hyunsuk said, still laughing "Then if they hate her then why did no one kill her?" The young girl asked