Chapter 46

I quickly pushed Junkyu away from me. I could feel that my whole face was red from the short but really nice make-out session. I stood up and fixed my clothes bc that's what I do when i feel embarrassed. Asahi stood there with his blank expression while he leaned his back at the door frame "You guys really had to do this here... my poor eyes... I think I'm half blind" Asahi said and stared at us with a little disgusted face and that made me heat up even more.

I looked at Junkyu and he sat there and scratched the back of his head. He didn't know what to say and neither did I "Why are you so shy y/n? It's not like you've never had a make-out session before" Asahi said as he chuckled a bit and started walking towards me making me nervous. Bc, I was so nervous, I decided to look down and avoid eye contact "You kinda hurt me," he said with his blank but sad expression as he raised my chin "Yah! Asahi what are you doing?" Junkyu asked as he chuckled a bit bc he found it a little funny.

I looked at Asahi with a little concern bc I didn't know that he would act like that. Asahi started chuckling again making me more confused "Just kidding... did you actually think that I would be sad bc you kissed someone else?? I don't actually care as long as you are happy," he said and went to sit on the couch. I stood there dumbfounded and didn't know what to say.

Junkyu also looked at Asahi with a confused expression "That was random Asahi... you don't usually say that kind of things" said Junkyu and Asahi just rolled his eyes and took his phone out "Say whatever you, want I don't care" Asahi said and started scrolling through his phone.

"Why did you even come here?" Junkyu asked and Asahi looked at him "I just wanted to make sure if you took y/n to the right place" He said and looked back at his phone "Okay..." Junkyu said and then it was quiet. It was too awkward and Junkyu looked at me and he mouthed 'awkward' and I just nodded in response.

"Maybe... we should play something?!" Junkyu said and I clapped "Yes, yes, yes!!! Let's play something!" I said and Junkyu went to take a random board game from a little black closet "Asahi do you want to play?!" I asked. He sighed "Yeah sure," he said and we started playing.

[HEESEUNG POV]

We finally came back to the mansion and quickly walked into the big living room. Mashiho was sitting in the living room and he was looking at his phone. When he realized that we came he stood up and walked up to us "What are we going to do with y/n?" Mashiho said.

Right... what are we going to do with y/n... If I was them then I would just leave her alone and never speak or see her again... tsk is that even possible for me to stay away from her?

Her voice, her beautiful face, her beautiful figure, her scent... Everything about her is perfect... her attitude might be weird and annoying sometimes but I still care for her... I'm too obsessed with her... I have to know where she is.

"Heeseung!" My thoughts were cut when I heard Jungwon yell my name " I looked up and saw that everyone was already in the living room. They all looked at me and I was the only one confused "what happened?"

"Bruh he wasn't even listening, what were you thinking about?" Haruto asked and raised his eyebrow "Nothing" I said and some of them scoffed.

"You are not good at lying, you were thinking about y/n right?" Doyoung said with a little smirk.

This kid is so annoying... he can obviously read minds and he decides to expose what I was thinking about "Great... do you have a plan on what to do with her?" Jihoon asked and I sighed.

"We should just leave her alone..." I said and Haruto immediately stood up "I can definitely agree! Instead of killing her, we could just leave her alone and not talk to her or anything like that" Haruto said and some of them nodded but some of them were still in deep thoughts.

"We will think about it... now let's all just relax and do some random shit" said Jihoon and everyone nodded in agreement.

They all started walking separate ways and I quickly went to Doyoung "Hey Doyoung!" I said and he looked at me "Hey Heeseung!" He said and smiled at me "Do you know... do you know if y/n was here?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah she was here... she left with Junkyu after," he said and I nodded "Where did they go?" I asked and he sighed "Sorry but I don't actually know that..." he said and looked down disappointed.

"Nah you don't have to be sorry..." I said, "Can I maybe call him?" I asked and Doyoung shook his head as a no "Nah, this dumbass left his phone on the desk in my room" he said and I laughed at his comment "Okay... I will just wait for him" I said and he nodded and walked away.

[2 HOURS LATER]

After a long time of scrolling through my phone, I heard the door open and it revealed Junkyu and Asahi. I quickly stood up and went to Junkyu "Where's y/n?" I asked.

They both looked at each other confused and unsure "Don't worry I don't think about killing her, I just want to meet her Bc I miss her... a lot actually" I said and Junkyu nodded.

"Wait here," Junkyu said and left and Asahi ofc also left. After a few minutes Junkyu came back with a little paper "This is the address... you have to knock on the door and there you will meet the Blackpink members... you don't have to explain anything Bc they already know you" he said and I nodded "If you try to do anything stupid then it's simple... you are going to die" Junkyu said with a smile and I gave him an awkward smile and again nodded.

"Okay... I will go now... if they ask where I am then don't tell them that I went to meet y/n, okay?" I asked and he nodded and showed me a thumbs up.

I went out and went into the fancy car and told the driver to drive me to the location that Junkyu gave me. It was a big mansion with the colors, pink and black. I got out of the fancy car and walked to the door. I hope that y/n isn't asleep now... well it is 9 pm but she isn't a person that sleeps so early.

I knocked on the door and a girl with cat eyes opened the door. She raised a brow and scanned me from head to toe "You must be Heeseung right?" She asked and I quickly nodded "Why did you come here?" She asked.

"I came here to see y/n," I said and she looked a little surprised "I hope you didn't come here to kill that cute innocent girl," She said and I shook my head "No no! I never wanted to kill her! I just wanted to talk with her, that's all" I said and she smirked.

"Are you sure that you ONLY wanted to talk with her? Well she is a cute girl and if I was you I wouldn't lose the opportunity to do more~" she said and my eyes widen at her words "I-erm" I coughed a few times Bc I was nervous and shy.

She laughed and patted me on the shoulder "I was just kidding~ Don't get so shy about it" she said and I nodded while I laughed awkwardly.

"Come in! I will show you where she is" she said and I went in. It was really comfortable inside... some music was playing in the background well not so loud but you could hear it a bit. You could smell really nice perfume and there were a lot of nice things.

"I think y/n might be asleep or she is still dancing like an idiot," She said and I looked at her surprised... is y/n interested in dancing... that's interesting...

As she realized that I was looking at her she raised her eyebrows "Well she isn't actually a bad dancer... her moves are really smooth but also sharp and her body moves perfectly to the music" The woman said as we started walking.

"How do you know that? Did you see her dance?" I asked and she chuckled "Yeah I saw her dance and she didn't even know... it's Bc she had earbuds on that one of my members gave her and she couldn't hear when I opened the door," she said and I nodded.

"Well, here we are! This is the room" she said and pointed at it "Thank you so much!" I said and bowed politely "You don't have to be so polite," she said with her gummy smile "Oh okay," I said and she started walking and I was about to open the door "Hey!" She said and I looked at her " don't do anything too naughty" she said with a little smirk and left...

Well, she said 'don't do anything TOO naughty' but no one said that I can't do something a little naughty right?

To be continued...

*Ethan Lee has joined the chat*