Back to India

Bondita was walking. Anirudh somehow gotup by own and started walking after her. But when he reached to bondita he just stood in shock. Bondita was sitting with a man. They were smiling and looking into eachother's eyes.

Man : You are so beautiful lady.

Bondita : You are also too much handsome.

They were flirting. Anirudh was like: 😑
He went near them and barged on table in anger.

Anirudh : kiya kar rahi ho tum?

Anirudh asked in anger. Bondita just ignoring him.

Man : who was he miss beautiful

Bondita : I don't know him...

Anirudh : accha? you don't know me?

Bondita : yes... ignore him ignore him

Bondita said while smiling at the man.  Anirudh was frowing in jealousy. 

Anirudh : I am her husband You Mr.

Anirudh said in angry tone to the man. The man got up in shock.

Man : what is he saying!

Bondita : sit sit...he was kidding.

Bondita said to the man and gestured him that he was mad by mind. Anirudh frowned. Anirudh frowned and started walking. But she bumped with a lady. He was about to fall. But the lady held him. Bondita saw and got up in anger.

Lady : are you okay...?

Anirudh : thanks a lot.

She made him stood properly. Bondita was glaring them. Anirudh noticed and smirked.

Anirudh : actually I got pain in my back can you check it please.

Anirudh said to tease bondita and placed that lady's hand on his waist.Bondita opened her mouth.

Lady : sure... is it paining here?

Anirudh : no little upper.

Bondita started walking towards them.  The man scratched his head in confusion. The lady was checking his back. Anirudh just looking at bondita's jealoused face and chuckling. Bondita went near them.

Bondita : Excuse me miss...are you a doctor?

Lady : no...

Bondita : but I am a doctor. I will treat him. You better leave him.

Anirudh : no no...you check...pretty lady.

Anirudh said to the lady. Bondita frowned and held his hand and pulled him from there behind her. Anirudh tried not to laugh. They went to the place where they took break.

Bondita : dard horaha hain apko?accha?

Anirudh : haan to tumhe kiya lagta hain main jhoot keh raha hu?

Bondita : haan taki ush lady ki attention le sake apki hinmaat kaisi huyi?

Anirudh : or tumhari hinmaat kaisi huyi?
ush admi ke sath flirt karte huye?

Bondita : to aap bhi to kar rahe thei ush lady ke sath?

Anirudh : par Shuru kisne kiya? tumne!

Bondita : haan main bash dikhana chahti thi ke main aaj bhi utni hi sundar hu main.

Anirudh : tumhe yeh prove karne ki zarurat nehi...mere liye to sabse khubsoorat tum hi ho!

Anirudh said in sweet tone. Bondita still standing puffing her cheeks. Anirudh giggled and brusht them. Bondita again puffed her cheeks.