Bondita in danger

Bondita : mujhe ghutan mehsoos horahi hain yaha. mujhe bahar jaana hain.

Lily : Scott sir asked me not to let you go. its not good for you.

Bondita : who is your real master? me or him? I am not asking you to let me go. I am telling you I want to go outside.

Bondita shout at Lily at hall. Hearing that everyone came to hall. As bondita saw Anirudh she just ran from house.

Lily : sir stop her. she is still weak.

Anirudh also ran after her. Rudra and salim also left after him. Bondita didn’t have enough energy but still she  kept running with her all strength and she fall on street.

Anirudh : bondita ruko!  tumhari tabiyaat thik nehi hain ruk jaao. kaha jaa rahi ho?

Bondita didn’t replied she got up and kept running while wipping her tears.  Anirudh also kept running. A car came with all speed and made her got into the car. .

Anirudh : bondita!

Anirudh screamed. Rudra and salim arrived.

Anirudh : kuch log usse le gayein.

Salim : kiya kon?

Anirudh : pata nehi jaldi chal ush gadi ka picha karna hain. main usse kuch nehi hone de sakta.

They got into the car and followed the car.

Rudra : par kon unhe le jayega?

Anirudh : nehi jaanta. humei usse bachana hoga. meri bondita khatre main hain. woh thik to hogi na?

Anirudh cried. Rudra confront him. The car stopped in a factory. They pulled bondita her hands was tied.

Bondita : who are you all? leave me! 

Bondita shout. We all know how fierce she is. They dragged her inside and threw in a dark room. A girl came.

Girl : Ohh my poor baby? its hurting right?

Bondita : you? what you want?

Girl : you knows what I want.

Bondita : he can't never be yours.

Girl : he will. if I killed you then he has to forget you.

The girl was none other than jen. A sysco girl who was obsessed with scott. or I say our "issh 2.0"

Bondita : you could never make him forget me.

Jen : I will and you have to die.

They spread hydrogen sulfide gas in whole room. Anirudh reached there and saw jen.

Jen : you must be bondita's husband right?

Anirudh : who are you? and where is bondita? what harm she has made to you?

Jen : want to know? She is the one who snatched scott from me. and now she has to die. Save her if you can.

Anirudh went inside. few mens held him.Anirudh tried to freed but can't. Bondita was suffocating inside. She started losing her sense. Anirudh was fighting with the men outside. But he was not enough for them. Scott came there.

Scott : Mr.Rc save bondita here is the key. I will take care of them.

Scott threw the key towards Anirudh. Anirudh about to  pick but jen took it.

Jen : Sorry dear. I can't give you this. your wife has to die.

Anirudh : I will not let happen anything to her.

Jen : why you are risking your life for her when she doesn’t even love you?

Anirudh : no matter whom she love. she is important for me more than my life.

Jen : you are fool. I don't have any problem with you. so you better to leave.

Anirudh : never.

Jen : why you are taking such a dunbest decision for her?

Scott : because he loves her. He is not like you jen! give him key.

Jen : sorry I said you and bondita have to pay! so you are now.

Anirudh twisted her arms. She screamed and took the key.then threw her on ground.

Scott : jaiye aap! bondita ko bachaiye. jaiye.

Anirudh warped handicap on his face and opened the door. Bondita was almost about to lose her sence. she could blurry see his face.

Anirudh : kuch nehi hoga tumhe bondita dekho main agaya hu.

Bondita : aap agaye? mere liye firse jaan kiyu daao pe lagayi? lagti hu kiya main apki?

Anirudh : yeh koi samay hain yeh sab puchne ka?

Bondita : main to kuch nehi lagti na? fir kiyu ayein?

She asked while breathing heavily. Anirudh picked her in his arms and bring him out of the factory.

Anirudh : tum thik ho?

bonidita noded her head. Scott also came there and hugged bondita.

Scott : are you okay bon?

Bondita : yes I am

Anirudh : jen or uske admi ka kiya hua? Rudra or salim agayein thei humare plan ki according.

In flashback : 

A car came with all speed and made her got into the car. Scott was also coming to meet with bondita and he saw some people got her in car forcefully.

Scott : Mana kiya tha ghar se nikalne ko jarur jen ki harkat hain yeh. nehi main bon ko kuch nehi hone de sakta. I have to save her.

He also started following the car. when anirudh and other reached at factory  in car they were about to bumped with scotts car. But they didn’t. They got down.

Scott : aap log yaha kiya kar rahe hain?

Anirudh : tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho?

Scott : woh jab bon ko gadi main uthaya tab maine bhi dekha tha or ishliye picha kiya.

Anirudh : par woh log kon hain.

Scott : Woh jen hain. woh bondita ko mardegi.

Anirudh : par kiyu?

Scott : I will tell you later. First we need to save her. listen to me.

Scott told them about plan that Anirudh need to keep jen busy for sometime and he will find bondita and asked rudra and salim to bring police.

Flashback ends.

Bondita : thanks to both of you.

Bondita said while breathing heavily.

Scott : Mr. Rc took her hospital.

Bondita : no I am fine.

Anirudh started walking helding bondita. They were about to leave but jen came there and held gun to shoot bondita.

Jen : no bondita you have to die.

Scott : you want me right okay but don't hurt her please.

Jen : no I don’t believe you. untill bondita is alive you will never love me I know.

Scott : leave from here you both.

Bondita : no I won't leave you alone.

Anirudh : yes we will take you along with us. 

Scott : no... go!  I will handel her.

Anirudh dragged bondita. Bondita was looking at scott. Jen finally shot her. Blood sprite on faces. The body fall on ground.

What will happen next? how was the chapter? Will bondita die?

Me : Hey, guys!  how are you all? Sorry guys for making you wait actually I am out of town that's why I am quite busy and couldn’t able to write new chapters. Anyways you don't forget to comment and vote😊💞