when you are with me

(Play the song while reading to feel more)

Anirudh :aab chalo dhunchi dance karte hain?

Bondita : par mujhe to nehi aata.

Anirudh : main shikha deta hu.

Bondita : thik hain.

( Me : I don't know much about this tradition so please ignore my mistakes)

Bondita held dhunos in both her hands. Anirudh held her both hands from behind and they started. Bondita was laughing and enjoying. Anirudh just staring her while dancing. the cent of jasmin coming from her hair and her perfume making anirudh intoxicate.

Suddenly many women also join and dnacing around them. So Anidita got separated. A women was also there her face was full of red colour. She was roaming around Anirudh and applied red colour on his right cheeks.

Woman : shuvo durga puja Anirudh.

She disappear. Anirudh got shocked and he started finidng the woman but he couldn't. Bondita came infront him.

Bondita : kiya hua? aap bhage kiyu or yeh lal rang kaise laga apko?

Anirudh pushed her aside and ran outside. She was about to fall but A women held her. Bondita was shocked.

Bondita : inhe kiya hua?

Puja was finished at evening. It's been
9'o clock. Anirudh didn't returned yet. Everyone got tensed including bondita.

Kaka : Anirudh kaha hain? hume chinta ho rahi hain.

Binoy : kisiko kuch pata hain? woh kaha gaya?Bondita tum janti ho?

Bondita : nehi baba maine unse pucha tha par woh jaldi main chale gayein or unke gaal pe bohat sara laal rang laga tha.

Binoy and Kaka looked at eachother.

Binoy : kahi woh....?

Kaka : nehi nehi aisa bilkul nehi hona chahiye.

Bondita : kiya nehi hona chahiye?

Suddenly Anirudh came. His hair was messy. He sat his knees and started crying. Bondita ran towards him and held him by his shoulder.

Bondita : kiya hua? aapki halat aisi kiyu hain? aap ro kiyu rahe hain?

Anirudh : woh ayi thi bondita? mujhe rang bhi lagaya.

Anirudh said in crying tone. Kaka binoy and som batuk was watching him standing there.

Bondita : kon ayi thi? kisne rang lagaya?

Anirudh : woh...woh... mini..

Before he could say he again felt suffocates his heartbeat increased. Now everyone ran towards him and held him.

Kaka : a a beta kiya hua tujhe?

Binoy : anirudh tum thik hona?

Bondita : inhe anxiety attack aya hain firse aaplog panic maat kijiye warna or problem hogi.

Bondita : kuch nehi hua. hum usse dhundenge. main usse dhundungi. Aap fikar maat kijiye.

Anirudh : sotti?

Anirudh hugged bondita hiding his face on her chest.her jaw was placed on his head.

Bondita : haa biristarababu. main usse dhundungi. aap shant hojaiye.

Bondita patted his head. Anirudh got clam but he more hide himself in her like he needs his mother. Kaka and binoy watching them. They saw first time Anirudh like this. but they also got happy that how bondita clam him.