I am nothing without you

Anirudh was making her understand about project. Nisha fell warm milk fall on his shirt intentionally.

Nisha : sorry sorry anirudh galti se gir gaya.

Anirudh : its okay...

Nisha : wait main saaf kar deti hu.

Anirudh : nehi nehi main karlunga.

Nisha put her finger on his lips. Anirudh wondered. Nish was cleaning the milk by tissu.. She was touching his chest continuously. Her touch was not so good. Anirudh felt very uncomfortable.

Anirudh : main kar lunga. tumhe karne ki zarurat nehi.

He took the tissu and went to his room. Bondita was waiting for him.

Bondita : kiya zaruraat thi? unhe rokne ki?

Anirudh : kiyu? kiya burai hain?

Bondita : apko badi kushi ho rahi hain? dekha maine kaise chipak rahe thei ush nisha ke sath.

Anirudh : kiyu? tumse to chipak nehi sakta. kisise to chipakna padhega na?

Bondita : kiya kaha? usse hi kiyu?

Anirudh : to tumse chipku kiya? chipku?

He started coming near her. Bondita got afraid.

Bondita : nehi matlab...

Anirudh : saaf saaf kiyu nehi kehti ki tumhe jealous feel horaha hain mere kisi or ke qareeb jaane se.

Saying that Anirudh changed his shirt and lie down on bed. Bondita stood silently.

Bondita : ha horahi hu jealouse pata nehi kiyu! mujhe bilkul accha nehi lag raha hain aise dekh ke aap dono ko.

saying that she also changed her sharee and returned from bathroom.

Bondita looked at him who was sleeping very peacefully. Bondita sat on floor and rested her jaw on her folded arms which placed on bed exactly infront of his face and started adoring him.

After 1.5 years she finally able to see him. she didn’t understood why but she wanted to stare him all night. his presence make the room alive. when she started coming out from trouma she felt the room not her room by not finding her birristarababu. she felt the bed getting colder day by day. She misses his rakhsasbabu's mood swing and her raksakbabu's  protection. She misses their fighting on silly things to the moments they spent by laughing together to their care for eachother. she just lost in him.

suddenly she heared his snoring and came in reality. She laughed with moist eyes and caressed his hair.

Bondita : pata hain aap nehi thei to lagta tha jaise mera koi apna hain hi nehi. yeh room bhi paraya lagta tha. din to bit jaate thei kaam main par raat ko jab aati thi to lagta tha jaise koi nehin hain mera haal puchne ke liye. koi nehi hain mera sath dene ki liye. koi nehi mujhe daatnewala. koi nehi hain mujhpe chillanewala. koi nehi mujhe kehne wala sabas bondita. koi nehi mujhe kehnawala ke tark se fark mitate rehna. mujhe khudh nehi pata ki aap mere liye kiya hain par itna pata hain apke bina meri zindegi adhoori hain. ek baar kho chuki hu dubara nehi khona chahti apko. please dubara dur maat jana mujhse.

She turned of the lights then lie down beside him turning her face. she was thinking about kaka's words.

Suddenly she felt something heavy on her body. She looked down and found anirudh's arms warping around her waist. She felt her body against his chest. she turned a little and saw his face resting on her back. He was sleeping like an innocent child. She turned and she was getting red. she felt her cheeks getting warm. She felt his warm breath on her back. She blussed.