Day out

Bondita was thinking then she carefully freed herself from his grip.

Bondita : meri wajah se bina dinner ke hi sou gayein. uthadu kiya? ya sone du? kitne chain se sou rahe hain. rehne deti hu. thake huye honge.

Bondita slowly got up from bed. But she felt he was shivering. She carefully removed his shocks then slowly covered his bare body with blanket and smiled.
She sat beside him and pated his head lovingly then placed a soft kiss on his forhead he smiled in sleep. Bondita also smiled. Next morning his sleep broke and saw the beauty infront him. She was sitting infront of mirror and wipping her hair. Anirudh adored her and smiling. Then he thought about last night how was she behaving. First she scolded then started loving him. Again got angry then again loved him. Anirudh felt little afraid thinking don't know what will she do next.

Bondita : uth gayein? jaldi fresh hoke ayiye.

She said looking at mirror in heavy voice.

Anirudh : tum thik ho?

Bondita : haa mujhe kiya hoga? jaiye warnah late hojayega fir mujhe sunayenge.

Bondita shout at him.Anirudh immidately got up and ran to bathroom in fear. He came out after shower wearing birthrob. Water drops were falling from his hair. Bondita was waiting for her. But as she saw him she started blushing. Anirudh didn't understand and sat little far from her in fear. she gave him tea. He took in shivering hand.

Bondita : apke haat kiyu kaanp rahe hain? aap thik hain na? kahi bukhar to nehi hogaya?

Bondita said and touched his forhead then her. But he was Alright.

Anirudh : bukhar hua nehi par tumhari harkaton se zarur hojayega.

Bondita : kuch kaha apne?

Anirudh : nehi to!

Bondita looked at him raising her one eyebrow. Anirudh focused on drinking ignoring her. She was giggling and blusing looking him. Anirudh coughed seeing her. He thought it will be better if he left for meeting. otherwise she will surely made him crazy. He got up.

Bondita : are nasta to kar lijiye...

Anirudh : nehi mujhe der horahi hain.

Bondita : kaha na kariye!

Bondita said while barging on table. Anirudh gulped and immidately sat back on chair. Bondita served him breakfast.
Anirudh was eating in hurry.

Bondita : are aram se khaiye....

Anirudh : nehi mera hogaya...

He got up and started getting ready. He was combing hair and looked at her through mirror. She was mummering something. After getting ready he left immidately.

Anirudh : pata nehi isko ho kiya gaya hain? meri bondita ki ander lagta hain koi atma ghush gayi hain. aab to daar legne laga hain usse. kiya keh rha hain tu bhi? woh bas ghussa hain tujhse hona bhi chahiye. Aaj aake usse ghumne le jayunga sure woh maan jayegi.

The day passed. Anirudh returned and saw bondita packing something in a laugage.

Anirudh : kiya pack kar rahi ho?

Bondita : kuch nehi bas kuch shopping ki thi aaj wohi pack kar rahi thi.

Anirudh : accha aisa kiya shopping kiya? zara main bhi to dekhu?

Bondita : nehi dikhana mujhe apko? agar itna hi shokh hain dekhne ka to sath kiyu nehi jaatein?

Bondita said while placing the luggage at corner.

Anirudh : abhi bhi ghussa ho mujhse? sorry. please.

She turned and saw him helding his ears.

Anirudh : tum kaho to uthak baithak karne ko taiyaar hu.