Breakdown

After shouting on Anirudh and Scott, Bondita left from there.

Sarah : did she mean to hurt herself? No pray that my guess is wrong.

Salim : milgayi tumdono ko khushi?  pata nehi woh kiya karne gayi hogi. kahi khudhko nukshan na poucha de.

Anirudh and Scott looked at eachother. They also got afraid hearing that. What she actually harm herself? But where can she go? They can't lose her.

Anirudh and salim left together from there to find her.

Sarah : Scott don't worry she will be alright. you are hurt let me treat you.

Scott :  No need sarah I am fine. This pains are nothing before bondita. I should go.

Sarah : okay I will also go with you bro.

Saying that they also left. They four tried find her on streets but they couldn’t. Anirudh and scott both become furstraited.

Salim : fikarr maat kar ani mil jayegi. humei tere ghar jaana chahiye agar woh waha ho?

Scott : can we keep our fight aside for sometime? its more important  to find her. can we?

Anirudh noded his head and went to his house.  they told naina and rudra everything. They got tensed but Soudamini smiled and prteneded that she also cares for her.

Soudamini : tumhe uske luggage main check karna chahiye anirudh sayad kuch mil jaye.

Soudamini said evilly so that anirudh could read those letters and get more angry. Anirudh trapped in her net and went to her room check. He was checking suddenly he found the diary of bondita.

Anirudh : yeh diary zarur ish main kuch hoga.

He opened the diary and started reading there she has written every details about her from the day she was sent to London.

Main hu bondita nehi apne dada ki gudiya. aaj main london jaa rahi ho yeh soch ke ke mujhe kuch bannah hain mujhe apne desh ke liye kuch karna hain.....

Anirudh turned pages and tears fall from his eyes. 

Maa baba aap kiyu chale gaye mujhe chodhke? pata hain main kitni yaad karti hu? kiyu apki choti si bondita ko aise bheed main chodhke chale gayei? main kho nehi jayungi kiya? mujhe bhi jaana hain aapdono ke pass....

Anirudh : kahi sach main bondita.... nehi nehi.....

Anirudh panicked and went downtairs.

Anirudh : Naina?  tumhe pata hoga na? woh kaha kaha jaa sakti hain?

Naina : apne purana ghar check kiya? woh waha jaa sakti hain.

Anirudh : konsa ghar?

Naina : jaha uncle Aunty aake rehte thei?  matlab jab woh london aate thei pehle to wohi rukhte thei. par bondita kabhi kabhi hi jaati thi waha kiyki waha bohat yaadein hain uske parents ke or woh kamzor nehi padhna chahti thi.

Anirudh : kiya tum mujhe le chal sakti ho?

Naina : main kabhi nehi gayi bondi jaati thi  haa par sayad scott ko pata ho kiyuki woh dono sath jaate thei.

Anirudh felt angry but this time bondita was more important than his ego.

Scott : yes everytime she used to sad she went there to feel better. agar woh house usse weak karti thi to strength bhi wohi house deti thi.

Anirudh : can you take us there?

Scott : of course I will. Let's go.

Soudamini : Anirudh mujhe bhi le chalo. mujhe bhi chinta horahi hain.