Everyone has right to get treated

The sun raised.Sun light was falling on bondita's beautiful face. It disturbs her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. A smile crept on her face.

Bondita : tum...yaha...?

Person : ha main bon...

Bondita : pata hain tumhe kitna miss karti hu?

Person : tabhi to aya hu...

Bondita : but I am not gonna talk to you.

Person : So you Won't talk to me?

The person wrapped his arms around her waist and next moment she was in air. She warpped her hands around his neck. The person roam her in the air. She was laughing in happiness. The person was none other than scott.

Bondita : why didn’t you came to meet me for so long? Now its your punishment.

Scott : you won't convince? 

Bondita shook her head.

Scott : okay then punishment accepted.

He kept roaming her. He gasped

Scott : I know you love it but if I kept roam you like this my waist is surely gonna break.

Bondita : was it mean I am to heavy?

Scott : yes little bit.

Bondita : really? then why are you with me? Go find someone lighter than me.

Scott : Are you sure? You know how much girls crave for me. Think again.

Bondita : So what? Many boys also crave for me.

Scott : Okay then I am going.

He started walking.Bondita got sad and turned. A drop of tear fall from her eyes. He turned towards her and again pick her in arms. Bondita turned her face other side.

Scott : oh my silly girl. How you even thought that I will leave you?

Bondita : Why not? Like my parents left me you also...

Scott : Never say that again.No matter what happens I will never leave you.

Bondita : Promise?

Scott : promise dear.

She hugged him tightly closing her eyes. Flasback ends. In present :

Bondita  was so lost in his thoughts that she didn't realise when she got up and hugged someone in real.

Anirudh : yeh kiya kar rahi ho tum?

Bondita : kiya kar rahi hu matlab?  hug kar rahi hu.

Anirudh : kisko? diwar ko?

Bondita : kiya diwar...?

She opened her eyes and saw she was hugging a wall. And separate with a jerk.

Bondita : woh...woh main...

Anirudh came closer and touched her forhead.

Anirudh : tumhari tabiyaat to thik hain?

Bondita : haan....

She immidately ran inside the bathroom. Anirudh was stood there and scratch his head in confusion. Inside bathroom bondita smiled with teary eyes.

Bondita : usne kaha tha ki woh mujhe kabhi nehi chodh ke jayega. Par maine hi usse chodh diya.sab kehte hain main itni positive kaisi rehti hu? yeh positive rehna bhi to maine usise sikha. Main bhi kabhi birristarababu ki tarha dhukhi rehti thi tab mujhe woh mila jisne mujhe hasna sikhaya. par  badle main maine usse ansoon diye. Pata nehi woh kaisa hoga? kiya woh mujhse nafrat karta hoga? Thak gayi hu main bhi aise khush rehne ki acting karte karte.Sabko lagta hain ki woh mujhe jante hain but actually no one knows me properly including my dada and birristrababu. unhe shirf ek happy positive ladki dikhayi deti hain ek tooti dukhi bondita nehi? kiya yehi meri zindegi hain?