why is a goodbye in fate?

Anirudh dragged bondita. Bondita was looking at scott. Jen finally shot her. Blood sprite on faces. The body fall on ground. Bondita shout "Scott"!

She separate her hand from Anirudh and ran to scott who was falling on ground. Bondita sat beside him and made his head rest on her lap. Blood flowed from his chest. Bondita cried.

Bondita : scott!  yeh kiya kar diya tumne?  nehi please... tumne meri jaan kiyu bachayi?

Scott smiled at bondita bondita who was continuously crying.

Scott : I didn’t save your life.I save my life.I told you na? I can give my life for you and look I done.

Bondita : no...aisa maat kaho please.

Bondita cried. Jen started running. Anirudh also sat beside them he was also crying.

Scott : why are you crying Mr.Rc? look bon is only yours now. I won't come between you now and I also know you loves her a lot.

He held Anirudh's hand by his bloody hand.

Scott : promise me Mr.Rc you will never leave bon's side and you will not give her divorce promise me.

Anirudh : don't say that. nothing will happen to you.

Bondita : yes scott you will be fine. aap kuch kariye na...please.

Bondita shout at Anirudh while crying and Anirudh about to leave but scott held his hand more tightly.

Scott : No Mr.Rc. its too late now. I have to leave. I will not able to live without her. atleast I am gald that I can die peacefully in her arms. and please take care her and my sister too.

Bondita : no don't say like that. nothing will happen to you.

Scott : Mr.Rc promise me. you will never left her or divorced her no matter what happened. promise me.

Bondita : no....please....

Scott : its okay beautiful. Live for me. do everything with him you dreamt to do with me. he really loves you.

he was taking his last breaths and forwarded his bloody hand to Anirudh.

Scott : promise? you will take care of her for whole life and won't broke your marriage.

Anirudh : please forgive me for everything.

Scott : I already did. but you have made me promise. promise?

Anirudh put his hand on scott's.

Anirudh : I promise. I will never leave her alone or left her side.

Scott : You also fogive me and take care of her.

Scott smiled and looked at bondita.

Bondita : scott...

She cried...scott put her hand on his.

Scott : its time for me to leave. You also promise you will never leave him cause you guys belongs to eachother.

Bondita : scott...

Scott : I love you bon Goodbye.

Bondita : I love you too.

He planted a soft kiss on her hand and slowly closed his eyes with a smile on face. Bondita cried hugging his lifeless body.

Umra Bhar Ka Saath De Jo

Kyun Wohi Pyaar Ho..

Kyun Na Mitt Ke Jo Fanaa Ho

Woh Bhi Pyaar Ho..