Truth revealed

Bondita went to sleep.After few moments she turned and saw him at the same position. But still she was trying not to melt.

Bondita : nehi manenge?

Anirudh shook his head. She got irritated and fold her face with blanket. Anirudh chuckled. Again she slowly remove the blanket and saw him still in that position.

Bondita : kiya hain? nahi aap mujhe sone de rahe hain na khudh sou rahe hain. aagh!

Anirudh : sorry na.....

After half an hour bondita again looked at him.

Bondita noticed his legs were paining. But she ignored and again tried to sleep.
but she couldn’t and got up from couch.

Bondita : thik hain sorry accepted.

A big smile crept on his face. Bondita help him to got up.

Bondita : aap humesa aise mujhe mana lete hain. yeh galat hain.

Anirudh giggled.

Bondita : firse agar aisa karenge na to? ishbaar maafi nehi milegi.

Anirudh : sorry na baba.

Bondita : its okay and thankyou.

Anirudh : thankyou kis liye?

She showed her hands and shake infront of him.

Bondita : bohat sundar hain yeh churiya

Anirudh : par yeh churiya to toot gayi thi.

Bondita : fir bhi kuch bachi thi. janti hu acchi nehi lagrahi hain ziyada. par fir bhi mujhe accha laga.

Anirudh : sotti? kal main or leke ayunga.

Bondita : sotti. par uski zarurat nehi. yehi kafi hain. aap laye yehi badi baat hain chahe kaisa bhi ho.

Anirudh smiled..She also smiled and went to sleep. And Anirudh went to study. but he couldn’t sleep.

Anirudh's pov : I was so happy today. Finally our school has made. But when I saw mini I didn’t control myself and got emotional. After all she holds an special place in my heart. I have so many questions in my mind.That why she left me. but she thinks that I didn’t waited for her and moved on but everyone knows how much pain I have gone through. But I had always wanted her back and finally I found her. but I am married to bondita now. I can't be with her but I also don't want to lose her again. What will I do now? I think I should talk to bondita before taking any decision that what she want? 

Next day bondita went to mini's room to check her. She was sitting awake but lost somewhere. Bondita knocked. 

Soudamini : tum ayo na.

Bondita went near her.

Soudamini : tumne kal apna parichay nehi diya. or Anirudh se bhi puchna bhul gayi.

Bondita : Mera naam bondita hain. main doctor hu.

Soudamini : kiya tum doctor bondita das ho? bengal ki peheli female doctor? 

Bondita noded her head.

Soudamini : wow. Anirudh tumhe mere liye bulaya? Kitni parwah karta hain meri aaj bhi.

Bondita : kiya main apko check karlu?

Soudamini nodes with a smile. Bondita was checking her.

Soudamini : ek baat puchu?

Bondita : haan puchiye.

Soudamini :Anirudh ki patni kon hain? kiya mujhse bhi sundar hain?

Bondita didn’t knew how to tell her.