||BLACKMAIL(Ch-18)||

FLASHBACK

"I seriously don't know where she vanished, why don't you believe me, damn it????",...

Samrat bursted in anger and frustration.

PERSON: Don't try to fool me Samrat. Just tell me her whereabouts that's it or else..

SAMRAT: Or else what??? What would you do??? I am telling you for the last time that I don't know about her so stop asking me that same question again and again. Do not mistake my humbleness as my weakness. You have no idea what I am capable of",..

PERSON: Is that so??? Then let's see if you would have the same guts to threaten me after watching the glorious deeds of your dearest son.

SAMRAT: What do you want to say, say it clearly. Stop beating around the bush.

PERSON: "Just check that small gift box you reveived today from one of your followers. You will find out by your own. All the very best.Waiting for your reaction...hahaha...",..

That person disconnected the call laughing like a lunatic.

Samrat was beyond shocked seeing that video clip playing in his desktop.That girl was crying for help where his own son was sexually molesting her. Samrat couldn't believe was that dream or reality???? But because of the high resolution camera there was nothing to deny that the image and voice didn't belong to his very dear son Tarush.

He was trying to overcome that shock when his phone vibrated showing a "private number" on his screen.

PERSON: Hope you liked it. Now imagine if I will post it on the social media, then???
You and your family's reputation would be destroyed within a fraction of second. Those people who are respecting you like some God today, they wouldn't hesitate to spit on your face tomorrow after this.

SAMRAT: (Trying to breath properly he asked in a shaky voice): What do you exactly want???.....

PERSON: Simple!!! It's give and take. Tell me all the information about her and in return I will handover all the copies along with it's original video clip.

SAMRAT: I had already searched for her in every possible place but she is nowhere to find. Tell me..tell me what should I do so that you will believe my words.

PERSON: Then ask you wife.

SAMRAT: What nonsense???Don't involve her in this matter.

PERSON: Why??? Are you really scared now thinking about the outcomes,Haan??Oh common!!! Your wife is not a saint. She is more poisonous than any venomous snake.

SAMRAT: Shut up! Just shut up. Stop your nonsense. I won't listen a single word against my wife.Did you understand????

PERSON: Hahahah.... Such a fool you are. Evenafter living with her under a same roof for so many years, you arw still unable to find out her true colour. You are so dumb Samrat and should leave politics. Otherwise people could make fool out of you..hahahah