She caught the devil's attention (Ch-07)(Edited)

"Kaveri!!! Kaveri!!! Child wake up!!! Kaveri!!!",...

It was an early morning when Subhadra's voice broke the pleasent sleep of Kaveri.

"Why are you waking me up this early aunt, even the Sun wouldn't have risen till now",..

Replying in her groggy voice Kaveri changed her position and turned left.

"Uth na beta!!! I have very important things to discuss with you",..Subhadra again said while tucking Kaveri's messy hair behind her ears.

Listening her words Kaveri sat down while rubbing her eyes inorder to pushed away her sleepy state.

"Hmm??? What happened Aunt??? What important thing???",...

"Beta!!!Sharmila Ji's grandson has been admitted into the hospital yesterday",...

"Who??? That Pradyut ji???",...
She asked being worried.

"Yes beta!!!",...

"What happened to him???",...

"I don't know what exactly just happened to him. Sharmila ji didn't reveal much about that but from her tone I could guess that his condition is critical",..

Kaveri's sleepiness flew away hearing the news.

"But there is an another issue",..Kaveri who was in her deep thought suddenly looked at Subhadra knitting her eyebrows.

"Issue is regarding his small baby Vihan. The nanny who was taking care of him too is hospitalized from yesterday evening. She got hit by a running car when crossing the road. Her injuries are not dangerous but she has got some fractures in her hands and in that state she couldn't take care of Vihan",...

"That's so sad Aunt b..but I am not getting what are you actually trying to say???",...

"They are struggling to find a new caretaker in this short span of time as they are unable to divert their mind from Pradyut right this moment. And it would be very risky if they would hire someone for Vihan without doing a proper background checking. And they are not in the condition to go through all these process right now. So Sharmila ji was requesting whether me, you or Radhika could look after that child for few days untill they would find a suitable candidate.As you can see I am not completely recovered and Radhika is not good with small kids so Kaveri beta, please don't refuse ok. Sharmila ji has done a lot for us so it is our turn to pay her back. Just for two or three days beta. Please Don't deny",..

"Don't worry aunt. I am not that heartless to deny this. I will babysit him",.. Kaveri replied holding Subhadra's hands then looked at the small sleeping figures lying beside her.

__________________________________

AT TARUSH'S CABIN

Tarush was scrutinizing the facial expressions of Advait while swinging in his chair slowly then suddenly asked,

"Do you have.. any romantic kind of feelings for her???",...

Advait was stunned for a second but maintaining his calm demeanor he denied raising his eyes towards Tarush.

"No Bhai!!! Not at all",...

"Then you must be wanted to bed her, right??"...He again asked cooly.

"What???.. No Bhai... How could...
I have no such intentions for a girl like her",..