MOLESTED (Ch-10)

{MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD}

"Thapp!!!",......

A tight slap landed on her left cheek. That was so hard that her lips started bleeding.

"Thapp!!!",... another sound echoed as he backhanded on her face.

She felt the numbness on her entire face. Her lips and nose started bleeding because of his cruelty.

She was lying energy less inbetween his knees. Gripping her hair he pulled her up at his level. His eyes were red and teary because of extreme rage. He had never thought that someday someone could ever be dared to insult him, the almighty Tarush Samrat Singh Agarwal like this. It was beyond his imagination.

"You spitted on me!!!!So much energy is oozing out from your mouth,hah??

Kaveri was trying to free her hair which he was gripping too tightly. She was unable to even open her eyes and see properly because of the unbearable pain running through her entire face as the result of his hard slap.

Suddenly he pushed her down on the bed and shoved something into her mouth. She didn't understand at first what just happened as she was unable to see clearly what he was doing.

She started choking when she felt that some hard fleshy thing was moving in and out into her mouth and gradually reaching deeper and deeper into her throat. She tried to stop him by pushing him away but in return got another earth shattering slap on her left cheek. He was fucking her mouth with his hard erected dick roughly and fastly without caring that she was struggling to breath.

Tear drops again started gathering in the corner of her already teary swollen eyes as soon as she realised what he was doing with her.Her mouth was hurting badly as he was continuously ramming his dick without letting her to breath even for a second.

"Aaahhh!!!",......a painful shout came out from Tarush's mouth as Kaveri bite his dick harshly inorder to save her life.

He backed off holding his penis. It's started bleeding as her teeth marks were clearly visible on his shaft.

"You unruly whore!!!",..

"You have so much courage to piss me off, don't you???",..

He roared very violently and the pain on his shaft was just fuelling his anger.

"Thapp....Thapp .....Thapp",....... Tarush slapped her again and again behaving like a maniac. He strangled her neck using all his all energy to which Kaveri started turning and twisting her body to get rid of his hold but that raging bull was too strong to resist. She was on the verge of passing out when he left her neck.

Kaveri was feeling like her soul was about to leave her body because of his atrocities but he wasn't done yet.

"Aaahhh.... please... don't... don't",.. Her energy drained body suddenly jerked when she felt him rubbing her vagina with his fingers.

"I..I am sor..sorry... I am sorry...please let me go. please..don't ruin me..I am begging before you..please don't destroy my dignity.",.....she again started crying for his mercy after realising that she couldn't stand against this monster.

She tried to close her thighs but Tarush forcefully spread them apart again.

"I have two small kids to raise. I.. can't live with dignity if you taint my body. I am sorry for insulting you. Pl..please spare me..please... please..let me go for the sake of your loved ones",... She was murmuring as she had no energy left to cry out loud.

But Tarush being blind in anger didn't listen her cries, her requests her desperate pleadings. He was continuously rubbing her vagina and clitoris with his rough fingers in order to humiliate her.

"Umm..aah",... a moan escaped out from her mouth as her body started reacting to his touch against her will.

"Such a whore!!! You are enjoying, aren't you???",..

Tarush smirked in satisfaction seeing her reaction.

He then dragged her more towards himself then bend down towards her womanhood and looked at her glistering vagina which was looking red all because of his molestation.

She was exhausted and already stopped fighting against that undefeatable monster. She was only thinking about how she was gonna face this society after that. People would judge her character.
Nothing will be remain same after this. Thinking all these consequences she closed her eyes in a manner of surrender as she accepted her fate but

"THUUU!!!",...

Tarush spitted on her womanhood and threw her down from that bed like a heartless person without thinking that how brutally she might get hurt.

"Fucking bitch!!! What were you expecting, huh??? Expecting that I will fuck you??? Didn't i tell you that your filthy cunt doesn't deserve my dick. Bloody fucking whore",..Tarush roared at her in rage and left from that room.

She was whimpering in an inaudible voice curling like a baby on that cold floor completely naked. Due to coldness and those brutal pain her body temperature rose.

She flinched hearing the glass breaking sounds from the living room. She could hear that soulless monster was on his rampage to destroy everything in that room after mercilessly tarnishing her dignity.

But as the fever started getting higher and higher she too started losing her sense slowly and finally drifted into darkness.

After satisfying with his destruction of that living room Tarush kneeled down on the floor taking heavy breaths. He was felling like strangle Kaveri into death but he somehow controlled his urge to commit that.

He hide his entire face within his palm to calmed himself down. After few minutes when his breath became normal and anger lessen down a bit he got up and slumped down on the couch after getting rid off his remaining clothes as his entire lower part was going through the agonizing physical pain.

______________________________

I will update new chapter after 150 votes in this chapter and 100 votes in chapter- 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.