TWO DIFFERENT FEELINGS(Ch-11)

After an hour when Kaveri got back her sense, she found herself lying on the bed but she was covered with some decent clothes.

"Oh you woke up!!! How are you feeling now???",...

She noticed a girl got up from the chair seeing her waking up.

Suddenly Kaveri's mind started reminding the previous events happed with her on this same bed.
Even though tears were running down from her eyes she couldn't felt it's warmness because her face still couldn't recovered from the numbness.

She jumped down from the bed when her gaze fell on her torn clothes. She hurriedly grabbed up her dupatta which was lying on the floor and started running out from there pushing that girl away from her path.

When she came out from that room she got confused to which side she should run to save herself. Her mind wasn't working properly. She started running like madwoman in that direction where her bare feet led her. Colliding with the people again and again she finally managed to come outside as that private room was on the ground floor of that luxurious hotel and it belonged to one of the business branches of Agarwals.

"Why me??? Why me??? If I wouldn't have take his driver's advice seriously then it wouldn't have happened to me in the first place",..Kaveri was running bare foot on the street hiding her swollen face and ignoring the high fever in which her body was burning.

"My job is done. Now it's your turn. I think something more serious has happened more than our expectations. That girl's condition isn't looking normal and he too hasn't left this hotel"..

The driver of Tarush who brought Kaveri to this hotel informed someone over his phone call without mentioning anyone's name directly.

She was running among the vehicles without caring anything. Her heart, her mind everything was on turmoil. She wanted to hide herself under the embrace of her aunt. She wanted to hear the assurance words from Radhika that whatever happened had no relations with the reality. That was just her illusion. He didn't touch her. She was still as pure as the holy water of river Ganges.

Suddenly she bumped in to a car and collapsed on the middle of the road loosing her balance.

"E pagal ladki!!! Dikhai nhi deta kya??? Marne ka irada hai toh kisi dushre ke gadi ke samne kud naki mere",..The car driver shouted at her pulling the brake.

(Hey, you crazy girl. Can't you see??? If you are planning to die then jump under other people's car not mine)

"Damn it Sandy!!! You ran over someone???",.. Shouting at the person sitting on the driver seat Rudraksha immediately got down from that car.

"Hey!!! Are you ok???",.

Before he could have helped her to get up she stood up by herself and started running.

"It's not my fault ok. She came running and bumped into our car. I pulled the brake inorder to save her",..

Sandy came out from his seat shouting loudly but stopped noticing Rudraksha looking at that direction where that girl was running.

"What happened???",...

"Don't know why but she seemed familiar",...

Rudraksha replied still looking at that direction.
____________________________

Kaveri immediately ran in to their bathroom, locking it from inside, opening the water tap in full speed, she started crying loudly slumping down on the floor.

Radhika and Subhadra were not in the home at that time. Kavin and kavya were sleeping soundly in the bed room.

The running water falling from the tap was suppressing her cries and preventing it from reaching outside.