CRUEL DESTINY (Ch-13)

"Nishith!!! Do you really know what kind of accusation you are putting on Vrishank???",.. Tarun asked angrily by gripping Nishith's collar.

"Then go there and see by yourself!!!",..Nishith replied pointing towards the abandoned house after pushing Tarun away from himself.

Tarun strode out from there burning in anger.

"Damn!!! She is bleeding too much",...
Suyash said when his sight fell on the bedsheet over which Kaveri was lying. That creamy colour bedsheet was getting more soaked with the fresh blood descending down from her feminine part.

"My mind has stopped working what to do now",... Nishith blurted out massaging his eyebrows.

~•~*~•~*~•~*~

There was blood, there was broken bangles, there was broken anklets, there was tattered clothes of female dispersed here and there in that room which were clearly visible under the illumination of that bun fire.

Tarun roamed his eyes around and found Vrishank was lying half naked on his stomach near to the broken window. The rain drops were falling on his body entering through that broken entrance.

"Bloody scoundrel!!!",..
Unable to control his rage Tarun marched towards Vrishank's lying figure.

"Why did you do that??? Answer me you sick bastard answer me???",...He started punching his already bleeding face after grabbing him up from the floor.

Shoving him against the wall Tarun shouted gripping Vrishank's shoulders tightly.

"Why did you rape her you bastard??? Why did you rape her??? Agar tumney itni hi hawas ki aag lagi thi toh mujhe bol diya hota, mein tumhein kisi kothey pe le jata. Bajay iske tumne kisi masum ladki ki jindagi barbad kardi. Tum itne niche kaise gir sakhte ho Vrishank??? Jawab doh mujhe.. jawab do...Eise janwar kaise ban gaye tum???",..Tarun was exploding in anger which was clearly evident from his thunder like shouting.

(If you were this much of desperate for sex then you should have told me. I would have taken you to any brothel. But you decided to ruin the life of that innocent girl instead. How could you stoop this low Vrishank???How could you???. Answer me ... Answer me..How could you just turned out to be such a disgusting animal???)

Tarun raised his hand to backhand him but

"I will do it again without any regret",...

Vrishank spitted out like a revenge blinded devil stopping Tarun's hand in the mid air.

"I will rape that bitch if I spot her infront of my sight again by any chance",....

Pushing him away harshly, Vrishank left from there leaving Tarun speechless.

_______________________

"THAP",....

Reyansh's face turned towards his right.

"You all want me not to report this to the police that means all of you are involved in this heinous crime, isn't it???",... Dr. Ravi Chouhan accused them harshly.

"No... No.. uncle, we didn't do anything. You are mistaking us. Please uncle believe us. W..we.... we found her lying on the street s..so we decided to bring her here",... Reyansh was putting all his efforts to convince his maternal uncle while caressing his swollen cheek.

Suyash and Nishith both shared a known look between themselves listening Reyansh's manipulative lies. It was well planned before calling that doctor to that place.