Irresistible Desires (Ch-01)(Edited)

(18+ Contents Ahead)

___________________________________

AGARWAL CORPORATION'S
HEAD OFFICE, DELHI, INDIA
•••••••••••••••••••

TARUSH was checking some documents in his laptop while his secretary Ashutosh and PA Geetika were busy in arranging the important files for the company's upcoming board meeting.

Suddenly a lady barged in to his cabin followed by a security guard behind. That guard was continuously trying to stop her from invading the CEO's cabin but being an arrogant and unruly she dashed in.

Geetika and Ashutosh became startled with her sudden entry but Tarush was indifferent.

"Why are you here MAYA???",... TARUSH asked shifting his eyes back from that seductress, concentrating on his laptop.

"Then what am I supposed to do as you aren't receiving my calls from last 2/3 days???",... MAYA replied frustratingly coming closer to his desk.

"And ask your new guard to learn how to behave properly because I, Maya Dhanraj would never tolerate such kind of misbehaves again",.. She spatted bitterly pointing her index finger to that poor guard who was doing just his duty.

"I..I didn't misbehave with her sir. I was only doing my duty",...

"You don't need to explain anything. Now leave",...

That guard left immediately as soon as Tarush assured him.

"Now you two too!!!",... Maya snapped  her fingers towards Geetika and Ashutosh.

"I have some important works with your Boss. So you two get going",...

Tarush looked up at Maya amusingly listening how she was ordering around his employees like she was the real Boss of Agarwal Corporation.

They both looked at their Boss then back to Maya who was now standing very close to Tarush.

"I will call both of you back. You may leave now",..

Stating this Tarush made an eye contact with Maya with some intense emotions.

Looking at their eye contact Geetika felt like crying as she knew for what purpose this arrogant bitch had been arrived there. Being the sole heir of a vast property Maya didn't know anything except wasting her ancestral money in useless things. And It was not a hidden thing that what kind of relationship she shared with her Boss, Tarush, the man Geetika loved secretly.

"But Sir .....those files need to...

TARUSH broke his eye contact with MAYA and glared at Geetika as he didn't like someone disobeying his orders.

"W..we are leaving right now sir",..

Geetika and Ashutosh hurriedly collected all those important files scattered there and stormed out immediately leaving them behind alone in that cabin.

"I just.. I just want to kick that dirty ass of that dirty certified BITCH MAYA....Ahgrahh",...Geetika angrily slammed all those files over her desk harshly.

"Calm down..Geetika!!!.. These are really important files. Don't slam those like this. Many employee's hardworks are invested in these",...AASUTOSH warned her little bit rudely.