BLEEDING ROSE(Ch-12)

NEXT DAY EARLY MORNING

"Where are you going maa???",...

Radhika came running behind Subhadra who was leaving for somewhere in haste.

"I just want to ask him for how many times for how many times we have to suffer because of his wife and son???",...

Subhadra's anger laced voice made Radhika gulped hard as she hadn't seen her mother like this before.

"What are you taking about maa??? I am not getting anything",...

Radhika tried to hold her mother who had already come out from the house but she jerked off her hand.

"Just go back home. Don't follow me. I will be back only after showing them their reality",...

Subhadra shouted and left leaving Radhika all puzzled.

"Where are you going maa??? I can't let you go like this alone",.

Radhika started following her mother from a distance as she was very worried for her mother who was looking like she lost her sanity out of rage.
_________________________

NINE DAYS LATER

Evening Time

His entire body and teary face was covered with the mixture of sand and ashes of the that samshan ghat(An open burning ground for dead bodies with proper rituals according to Hindu Tradition). People's cries could be heard as they were setting the dead bodies of their loved ones into fire. His red bloodshot eyes were reflecting with the image of fire rising from the burning chitas in that ground.

Fisting up a handful of ashes from the place where he was sitting he rubbed it all over his face.

"You snatched away my precious thing now I will snatch yours precious",

The cloud rumbled along with his vengeful roar.

___________________

"Sir did you find any information about them???",

She asked him with so much desperation.

"Look!!! Ms. Kaveri. We aren't sitting here all idle. We are trying our best to find them out. Please have patience and be cooperative. Don't disturb us all the time"

The inspector of that local police station rudely shouted at that girl who was sitting infront of his desk with so much hope.

"We will let you know as soon as we will get any clue related to them",...

His voice became gentler when he noticed her eyes turned teary.

"Go home now. It's getting darker",..

"O..Ok sir!!!",...

She left from there with heavy heart as it had been nearly two weeks since the disappearance of her aunt and Radhika.

It was raining outside when she came out from the police station. She hired an auto rickshaw and headed towards her home where Kavin and Kavya were looking at the path of her returning through the window.