"Happy birthday baby" Val says, wrapping her arms around Ella and Ella holding on to her arm. "What are you having for breakfast?" Val asks

"Daddys making me nutella pancakes with whipped cream," Ella says with a big smile on her face.

"That sounds delicious" Val says as she leaves Ellas side and walks to me.

She wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my chest. "I'm going to get you back for earlier." I roll my eyes at her statement and lightly push her off me which makes her laugh.

Once the pancake is done I put it on a plate and top it with more nutella and whipped cream before passing it to ella and starting to make more pancakes for me and Valentina. Once our pancakes are done and on plates  I carry both of them to the otherside of the island and take a seat next to Ella whose face is covered in chocolate and is already missing half of her pancake.

"Thank you," Valentina says before digging into her food.

I nod before digging into my own food. Once we are all done I take everyone's plates and val picks up Ella saying she's going to take her upstairs so they can get ready for our guest. Once I'm done with the dishes I head up stairs myself and walk into the bedroom to get ready. I picked out a black button down with black slacks, paired with a Gucci belt. I spray some cologne on and then go back down stairs to wait for Valentina and Ella. I sit in the living room where all the other guys are.

"Where's Lily?" I ask Cameron with the knowledge of how close they have gotten.

"Val took her away to get ready with her and Lily" he says smiling when he says Lily's name.

I nod and look down on my phone, scrolling through emails and answering them while I wait.

After about an hour I hear Ella call out "are you ready for our grand entrance daddy?"

I turn to face the stairs and call back "I'm ready, let me see my beautiful girls."

Then the song wildest dreams by taylor swift starts playing and lily comes down first waving her arms toward the top of the stairs for ella to come down the stairs twirling and dancing down with val following her moving her arms towards ella so all the attention is meant to focus on the birthday girl. Once everyone reaches the bottom I truly take a moment to look and appreciate how they look.

Ella is wearing a lavender dress that is covered in flowers and a lace material on the bottom half that flows out and makes her look like a princess, a mafia princess. Her hair is done in a braid crown with flowers tied in.  Val is wearing a tight dark green dress that hugs her curves perfectly. Her hair has a slight curl in it that flows down her back perfectly.

I stand up and walk to them while Cameron walks towards Lily and tells her how beautiful she looks. I bend down to ellas level and kiss her cheek "you look like a princess" I whisper in her ear.

She whispers back "thank you, but have you seen mommy she's the most beautiful ever"

"I saw" I say before standing up and facing Val.

"You look absolutely radiant" i say before i kiss her lips, she responds immediately kissing back before we are pushed away by ella who gives us a stern "no"

We both laugh but pull apart "you look very dapper" Valentina says.

I smile "thank you"

Someone choughs and I turn to face the guys who are all looking at us.  "as much as we love to watch your PDA we have a party to get to and i don't actually want to watch you suck face" elijah says

I roll my eyes before I wave them along and place my hand on vals waist to usher everyone to the back yard. We all walk out and within ten minutes guests start to show up. The first to show up are my mother, then Vincent and Mary. I know Mary and Val have been texting because she runs up to Val hugs her and tells her how much she misses her.

More heads of family show up including the Irish and the Mexican, the two that I will need to talk to and hopefully get on my side against the russians. All the heads of the family show up who were invited with their wives and children.

Mary steals Val away from my side and they walk to the edge of our garden and start having one of their secret conversations which my mom joins right away.

Vincent walks up to me and says "how have you and Valentina been?"

"Good how have you two been?"

"Go- '' Vincent is about to answer when he's cut off by two girlesh scratches coming from val and rose. "I guess mary broke the news that she's expecting"

"Congratulations man" I say, slapping him on the back.

"Thanks which by the way i was hoping you could be the godfather" he asks in a nonchalant tone.

"Of course man" I say back, acting as if it doesn't matter but I felt honored that he had chosen me as the godfather.

Ella comes up to me and pulls on my leg "come bounce on the bounce house with us" ella asks looking up at me with doe eyes and a boy who is Evan and Maria's son the heads of the mexican maife. Maybe if Ella has taken a liking to him I can use that to convince him to side with us.

"I don't know if I should princess," I say.

"Pretty please" she says with a pout that makes me melt.

"Fine" I say being pulled along to the bounce house where I take off my shoes and climb in.

Word count: 1585
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
Oh look at me with a speedy update 😂