🐾Book 45🐾

November Story
By Harry2411

Cover: 3/5

I didn't find the cover to be an eyecandy and think the colours could be less saturated and the font could be changed.

Blurb: 4/5

The description of this story was written better. But it still lacked description. Just work on that.

Chapter 1: 5/10

The story was a short story with shorter chapters. It started with two children and I honestly like how you portrayed the brokenness of an adult through the friendship of the children. But again, the description was inadequate and explanation of the feelings was left out. You really need to focus on that.

Vocabulary/grammar: 5/10

I would copy the same thing again and that would be a haste to read again, so I'll not proceed for it.

I think you know where all the language and vocabulary lagged and I know you can solve it. It's completely in your hands. Your mistakes are unexplainable. They're not very big if done once or twice. But they make it unprofessional due to the repetition.

Character Development: 10/10

10 on 10 again. Your characters and dialogues are your strength.

Storyline/plot: 17/20

The storyline was good and it is only for the language that the book hasn't gone viral yet. But I know you can do it. So just correct the language errors.

Enjoyment: 16/20

However I'm not the exact type of the reader you needed but unbiasedly, the story could do a lot better if only your language was better. Some paragraphs made no sense. That's why, just correct those.

Impression: 18/20

This was a lot better and I see how you have progressed through time. I wish you the best luck.

Total=78/100

______________________________

Hey there!
I apologize for the delay.
I wrote this review much shorter since your mistakes are the same for Sleep as well.

But I have faith in you and hope to see you do better.

All the best!