💞Book 26💞

Toxic Love

By YoIamnicepaprika_7

Cover: 4/5

I like it's aesthetic but I don't know if I'd be exactly attracted by it to read it. The cover doesn't really explain the genre you're going with.

I would suggest you to find pictures which actually match Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook's character of the story.

Blurb: 5/5

Explains perfectly.

Chapter 1: 10/10

How do you write so perfect prologue and perfect chapter? It's just beautiful.

Vocabulary/grammar: 9/10

You're vocabulary is a feast to grammar people like me. I love your way of explaining things girl. Splendid.

Character Development: 9/10

I love Ji Ah. But since the book has just started, I'm unaware of how it may keep on.

Storyline/plot: 18/20

Just by the title, we can understand what the story is on. Three relationships, it is. It's not a very new plot but I am somewhat excited to know the future if the book. I generally skip this genre, although your language was hooked me in it.

Enjoyment: 20/20

I actually enjoyed a book after quite long.

Impression: 19/20

I'm down for your capabilities, ma'am.

Total=94/100

I don't really have a word for you. Some small places had typos, which a thorough read can clear out. I'm just wandering that even after knowing you for over half an year, why hadn't I still tried out your books.

Good Luck with the book!!

Recommendation of the week

Lastly, I'm sorry for the delay.
I hope you didn't find anything harsh.
Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer.