✨Book 7✨

Princess Undercover
By  TrishaKay11

Cover: 4/5

The cover doesn't really give much insight to the book. It's okay though, for few things are meant to be kept secret.

Blurb: 4.5/5

The synopsis of the book is perfectly written. Just the perfect amount of knowledge one needs to check it out.

Chapter 1: 9.5/10

I love how the chapter started. It had me got stuck to the book in an instant and I swear to god, I would have regretted not finding it.

Vocabulary/grammar : 10/10

One word for this, awesome!
The use of the words is well described and oh my god, you're way of writing has really impressed me.

Character Development: 9.5/10

The names were pretty hard but I must say, they were unique.
I liked Prince Francesco's character from the beginning although Aquillina was the best. The protago after all.

Storyline/plot: 19.5/20

At first I had thought the story would be cliché type just like those old Barbie movies I had watched as a kid. But, I was impressed in every chapter as I carried on.
The plot is unique and the decoration of the chapters using the aesthetics and banners, it was more attractive. The perfection of language had made it feel real.

Enjoyment: 19.5/20

I don't really need to say the level of interest I had for it.

Impression: 19.5/20

Just Right!

Total= 96/100

It had  no mistakes
So I did not go for a seperate Review. This was the second best book I had got to review

Brilliant!
Keep it up!

Thank you for considering my shop for a review.
And I'm so sorry for the delay I made.

Have a nice day.