💞Book 18💞

Suck My Ass
By Rapjin10

Cover: 3/5

Please change the cover. It isn't bad but not at all attractive. The font isn't appropriate.
You can apply for a graphic shop or contact our in-house designer lippe890

Blurb: 4/5

It was fine. I guess you can improve it.

Chapter 1: 8/10

I personally didn't like how the chapter started. I assume it to be your first book, so here's a tip:

When you start writing, try using more descriptive words.

Vocabulary/grammar: 8/10

The grammar was pretty much okay except of some typos which can be corrected with a thorough read. 

I didn't like the writing style. There's too many punctuation errors which also just needs a proof read.

The chapters aren't much long so try to describe most of the things to create an image to the readers.

Character Development: 7/10

They are okay.

Storyline/plot: 18/20

It's a very common storyline. Not that it is a copy but that many young authors choose such plots.

I personally felt the plot to be too fast.

Enjoyment: 18/20

Impression: 17/20

The overall impression isn't very good but fine. I didn't find a relation between the title and the story.

The characters are too messed up. I suggest you to not set many characters as soon as the book starts.

Develop characters slowly. The pace is very fast. Slow it down, we ain't gonna hurry okay?

At the beginning of the chapters, try to describe how the mood might be of the chapter. Instead of adding photos, describe the photos in words. We're showing our writing talent not our artistry in styles

Like for example, Jeon's family. Describe them. How the man looks, how his brother looks, how the other characters related look, behave, dress and so on.

Then describe small details, like you wrote Y/n decided on a formal dress after lots of thoughts. Describe how the dress looks. We all can imagine how formal attire is but we readers love to find similarities with the characters.

Tell, is the dress short? Long? Tight? What colour is it? Is she looking pretty? What pair of shoes is she wearing? What watch?

Then tell how Jeon's office is. He's a cleanliness freak makes it understandable that it's clean but how does it appear?

Is it posh? Vintage? Has an aesthetic? Which aesthetic? The colours, the decors, tell them.

You have used a picture but along with that describe it. Give the detailings your brain can imagine, to us so that we can feel it around ourselves.

Find more words and use a broader range of ideas. Make us feel it spiritually, philosophically with just words.

And slow down. Don't make it fast and not too slow. Don't make a book of 3 years in 16 chapters, that's too fast to feel.

And again don't write a book of 3 days for 40 chapters. No, we're not doing that. It'll be a bore.

You can do it with a little practice. It's okay. It happens. Experienced myself.

And don't make chapters to announce your milestones. Instead, write a very interesting chapter and at the end, say it's a gift of gratitude to the readers and the reason why you're so happy.

Total=83/100

83 is not bad but neither is it good.
You can work on it.
You have the potentiality, just explore more of the felicity of words.

I shall continue the book and hope to see a result and you, better than who you are.

We have had such authors here who got really low reviews but are one of the best writers in my eyes and to several others.

All the best