✨Book 31✨

Why do I hate Harry Styles?
By DreamingBud

Cover: 4/5

It's pretty good, deciding over the storyline but couldn't grab my attention. Like, for example, if I were to immediately choose one out of three very beautiful covers, I would choose one. And your cover, however a beautiful one, didn't tempt me looking at the aspect I shared.

Blurb: 5/5

Perfect. It needs no changes and gives a brief but detailed idea about the story.

Chapter 1: 9/10

It was a different way to start a fanfiction, and I am indeed interested by how you showed it, yet I felt the pace a little too early.

The only thing which didn't suit me was Harry being whipped for Bella and wanting to change. Now, indeed a theory called "love at first sight" exists, and that although they're people themselves, they're our characters here; we can not expect a sudden change in one's character.

So the line where he says he would change for her, should rather be applied in the later half.

Vocabulary/grammar: 8/10

Your vocabulary is quite subtle and quaint for the romance base you have chosen but there were several grammatical errors, which I believe, were also made by the queen of errors, aka, Autocorrect.

The major problem that I spotted was a very common err most non native English speaking people do, i.e, the usage of the past form of the main verb after "did".

"Did" alone is in past tense, which thereafter doesn't require the main verb to be in its past form.

Did she went there? ✗
Did she go there? ✔

*Note that the main verb is "go".

Also, there was a huge fluctuation of perfect punctuation. The commas were placed wrongly and many times in some places.

Try to understand which one is your first sentence, aka, the things that happen before the mentioned scene.

Character Development : 9/10

The development could be noticed throughout the book and that's a great attribute. I loved Bella's character.

P.S: I guess you're gonna find this one song I chose today, meaningful enough, Dear Bella. Hihi.

Storyline/plot: 17/20

Although not the typical genre I read, the soft and minimalistic romance story did beat the unique-cliché role.

Enjoyment: 18/20

Just the grammar, and you're good to go. It's a good read when you just want to sit by the window on a rainy day with a cup of coffee.

Impression: 18/20

I liked the book.

Total=88/100

All the best!
I apologize for the delay and hope that you didn't find anything too harsh.
Have a great day♡